Can we agree that Jarren and Kosi aren’t the guys?

Advertisement
Realistically, don’t know the kid personally - so easy and borderlined bias to say, but your quarterback is absolutely your leader. We’re talking about a player in Jarren who struggled, got benched, and then SKIPS practice and has to be built back again to rejoin the team. I’m sorry but he’s not the guy. Watched his actions this past game, slamming the ball down on the sideline, looks afraid of Enos. Enos seems like a **** to be fair.

Lots of dumb takes in this thread.

Jarren’s a top 10 QB anywhere in the country other than here. What do you expect with a ****** scheme and guys running free at you every other play?
I agree He’s a top 25 qb anywhere else maybe a little higher behind even a normal offensive line/offensive scheme. Imo we can win with either of the guys but one will for sure leave though. Got to see these guys behind a normal oline before we can definitely declare if they are the guy or not.

Lots of dumb takes in this thread.

Jarren’s a top 10 QB anywhere in the country other than here. What do you expect with a ****** scheme and guys running free at you every other play?
This is just simply not true. If you watched his footwork and mechanics against both FIU and Duke you know there is something mentally wrong with the kid. It's one thing to be a headcase and be an absolute baller (Manziel, Winston, etc)..... He is a headcase with DECENT intangibles but doesn't even seem like a competitor.

Advertisement
I'm not going to put anything on these players until they receive real coaching.

The play calling was awful and predictable.
The QB never able to check out of a poor play and Dan never changed a bad play.
The QBs running play action with their backs to the field with an often poor OL.
Going to the well too often with the same play.
are not taught to read beyond the primary WR

I think both Williams and Perry would look a ton better if playing for OU with the proper coaching.

Last edited:
Still shocked Martell didn't even attempt a pass in a 6-6 season where Kosi and Williams both struggled at times. What was the point of the Martell transfer besides off-season hype?

But you are not at all concerned about his 3 personal leaves? LOL
My next question is does Tate have these personal issues if he was the starter? I’m gonna error on the side of Doubtful.

Advertisement
Jarren needs to be put in a better position to succeed by his coach. He lost some confidence bc he gets hardly anytime and his coach has been an awful play caller.
He has shown incredible accuracy and the ability to make all throws with some time.

Jarren showed some flashes but overall he looked uncomfortable in the pocket even when the protection was decent

In my opinion he’s a 2 step drop/one read QB

Nothing personal against Jarren but if you put Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence on this team, with this O Line, and a garbage *** coach and OC lol .... they win more than 6 games

Kosi has a lot of heart but mechanics, pocket awareness, and intermediate throws .... he just doesn’t have it

I don’t think either of these guys can carry us to prominence

Jarren lost to FIU and Duke... he’s the worst starting QB in UM history. NKosi is better by a mile but I agree we need a fresh start at the position.

But I am okay with NKosi and Tate playing a two QB system until someone else shows they’re the guy next season... but Jarren needs to get the **** out of here and take his soft *** to Georgia State University with that bs.

Going to laugh when Jarren transfers and blows up nationally.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Without either having a decent OC since they have been here I can not judge whether they could be really good or not

But you are not at all concerned about his 3 personal leaves? LOL

No, the season was a dismal failure at that point. So not really. Week 0 coming out of camp or early on? Sure. It also doesn't dismiss the decision to not play the kid with his skillset at all when QB's in front of him played poorly.

Advertisement
Knew before i opened the typical slurpers would be in here caping for Jarren.
Jarren's game is short and intermediate throws. He can't run, can't throw deep consistently. He's not big brain guy, not a big arm guy, not an athlete & is definitely not a leader.

A top 25 QB anywhere else? Gimme a break. Dude threatened to transfer all year that definitely didn't help the carousel at QB. Gimme TVD, Tate, or Matocha. Tired of Dumb & Dumber.

I'd rather take Robert Marve back.

I don’t think Manure had a whole lot of faith in either of them hence going to the portal to get Tate

Until something happened where they completely blew him off (Tate). So Jarren gave the fan base optimism because he was elite 11 guy and freshman with “upside” .... very easy now for him to blame “youth”

crank the excuse machine

Advertisement
Back