Can Golden Redeem himself on NSD?

Don't understand why Golden deserves credit for keeping a local recruit (Valentine) in the fold that until recently, has been committed for 6 months.

The kid that has been committed to 3 different schools? No credit given for landing a 5 star? I forgot. He's a local kid, they should just be beating down the door to play for this dying program. After all, we won a lot of games in the 80's.
It's never Al's fault.

Its always Al's fault.

Land elite recruiting class = Big deal, its the minimum he should do.

Lands just pretty good recruiting class = Fire that lousy no good lying fat greaseball.

Best Fanbase EVER.

Advertisement
He's been looking to bolt because our last six games we allowed 37 points and close to 500 yards a game. He's said as much.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1804376 said:
He's been looking to bolt because our last six games we allowed 37 points and close to 500 yards a game. He's said as much.

I'm sure he keeps up with stats.

Why did he decommit from uf? They play solid defense.

He de-committed from UF because Hurlie is a beast. We're in it because Hurlie is a beast.

We'll lose him because Fat Al and Doritos are homosexes.

Advertisement
Best Fanbase EVER.

Bunch of entitled ******s.
I'm convinced that if Al raped either of your mothers, the 2 of you would simply state, "Well...she was wearing a short skirt, and she shouldn't have had her 2 top buttons un-done on her blouse. It's like she was asking for it."
Well considering this fanbase hated butch davis now wants him back id say our fanbase does suck. This fanbase is quick to bash anyone that doesnt win it all in 3 years. Pretty dumb way to look at it.

He de-committed from UF because Hurlie is a beast. We're in it because Hurlie is a beast.

We'll lose him because Fat Al and Doritos are homosexes.

Good point. A lot of logic used there.

crossover22[]_[];1804386 said:
Best Fanbase EVER.

I'm convinced that if Al raped either of your mothers, the 2 of you would simply state, "Well...she was wearing a short skirt, and she shouldn't have had her 2 top buttons un-done on her blouse. It's like she was asking for it."
Well considering this fanbase hated butch davis now wants him back id say our fanbase does suck. This fanbase is quick to bash anyone that doesnt win it all in 3 years. Pretty dumb way to look at it.
Go back and read my posts back in October. I knew we weren't national championship material. It's never Al's fault.

crossover22[]_[];1804386 said:
Best Fanbase EVER.

Go back and read my posts back in October. I knew we weren't national championship material. It's never Al's fault.

No. AL makes plenty of mistakes.

Advertisement

Any number of other reasons that a kid might decommit from a school?

The fact remains our defense finished the year historically bad, and he didn't like it. He definitely didn't need my stats, if you sit down and watch a Miami game it's not hard to realize we are passive and suck on defense.

Best Fanbase EVER.

No. I just blame him for the things he has clearly done wrong. Ive blamed him for the defense. Ive said 1000 times that if he cant get it fixed, his @ss will be gone. I didnt give a f*Ck about AG before 3 years ago, and if/when the day comes he is canned for substandards performance here, I wont give him a second thought. But fair is fair. Weve done this to the last 4 staffs here. This is Butch's 98-99 era all over again. The nonstop negativity, complaining, fighting, insults, and voila, 2 years later, the guy was an immortal.

The jury is still out. And until it is, I dont see a need to spend every waking moment insulting the guy and blaming him for every stupid thing that goes wrong in the universe. If he failed to recruit a kid, failed to offer a kid, offered too late, failed to evaluate properly, he deserves blame. But were not going to land every kid we want, we never have. Including So Fla kids. And I am of the FIRM believe that there are other shenanighans at play with CERTAIN kids which there is little our staff can do to control or overcome.

So I will put blame where and when blame is due, but I dont see how the program is helped, during recruiting season, when supposed "Fans" spend more time trashing everything about the staff publically, in recruiting message boards, that our own recruits read, and then act shocked and dismayed, when these kids start wavering. F*CKING **** who wouldnt waver after reading what our "fans" write about our staff here on a daily basis?

Advertisement
Best Fanbase EVER.

No. I just blame him for the things he has clearly done wrong. Ive blamed him for the defense. Ive said 1000 times that if he cant get it fixed, his @ss will be gone. I didnt give a f*Ck about AG before 3 years ago, and if/when the day comes he is canned for substandards performance here, I wont give him a second thought. But fair is fair. Weve done this to the last 4 staffs here. This is Butch's 98-99 era all over again. The nonstop negativity, complaining, fighting, insults, and voila, 2 years later, the guy was an immortal.

The jury is still out. And until it is, I dont see a need to spend every waking moment insulting the guy and blaming him for every stupid thing that goes wrong in the universe. If he failed to recruit a kid, failed to offer a kid, offered too late, failed to evaluate properly, he deserves blame. But were not going to land every kid we want, we never have. Including So Fla kids. And I am of the FIRM believe that there are other shenanighans at play with CERTAIN kids which there is little our staff can do to control or overcome.

So I will put blame where and when blame is due, but I dont see how the program is helped, during recruiting season, when supposed "Fans" spend more time trashing everything about the staff publically, in recruiting message boards, that our own recruits read, and then act shocked and dismayed, when these kids start wavering. F*CKING **** who wouldnt waver after reading what our "fans" write about our staff here on a daily basis?
It's never Al's fault. If he doesn't sign some kid, it's because some fans were mean on the internet.

It's never Al's fault. If he doesn't sign some kid, it's because some fans were mean on the internet.

Enough with the drama. Bostwick is prime example of Al getting schooled in the recruiting game. Good kid, heavy lean, no games (or handlers).. We just got beat.

Advertisement
Back