Cam'Ron Harris

Advertisement
Homer was underrated because solid power backs tend to be underrated. Homer was a threat in the pass game, was solid in pass pro and was a guy that played special teams at a high level. You don't find guys like TH on a regular basis, he is just a FILTHY football player. He's the kind of guy that you want on your team.

He was one of my favorites. Just one tough son of a *****. Especially for his size. His running style was Marion Barber like & his IQ was off the charts. I still think he’d be a pro bowl corner.

Advertisement
Did you freeze that and then take a screen shot when his muscles were most rippling? NYSOM is peeking out from the MackMiller alter ego.
Enough with the Nysom ****....I have literally been on this page since 2017. I'm not him, the only 2nd profile I have on here is Lucky_Luciano29 but that's because I was having trouble logging in to this account

No he did not, go rewatch his long runs his strides is the same. Did you forget he had 2 long TDs call back last season, if he had tighten up he wouldn have even been able to do that.
You don’t remember that run at V Fla? That should have a been a TD, he truly looks like he began to tighten up.

Advertisement
I like Harris because of his toughness.

There were multiple big plays last year where #23 sprinted down the field looking for someone to hit.
Yeah he’s a physical runner, couple that with the fact that he has enough juice and speed to break the big runs as well

Advertisement
Enough with the Nysom ****....I have literally been on this page since 2017. I'm not him, the only 2nd profile I have on here is Lucky_Luciano29 but that's because I was having trouble logging in to this account
I can verify that you are not NYSOM and that you started the other profile because of account issues.

I think Chise is joking with you though. You don’t post anything like NYSOM.

I can verify that you are not NYSOM and that you started the other profile because of account issues.

I think Chise is joking with you though. You don’t post anything like NYSOM.

Thank you!
Yeah lol, I guess Its difficult to tell when someone is being sarcastic on here.

Advertisement
Chise good people, well seasoned battled hardened yet will play just as hard with a special heart .

There many CHISES here if there communication with them your good.

Chies many times as offered comfort during my desert times yet he will snap at you because that’s the Chise .

He’s my Wilfork nose tackle you put him in and no one’s busting the middle for any yardage.

GOCANES

Chise good people, well seasoned battled hardened yet will play just as hard with a special heart .

There many CHISES here if there communication with them your good.

Chies many times as offered comfort during my desert times yet he will snap at you because that’s the Chise .

He’s my Wilfork nose tackle you put him in and no one’s busting the middle for any yardage.

GOCANES

Wut?

He hit some huge, game changing runs right when we needed them most last year - unfortunatley they synched up with yellow flags.

Advertisement
Back