Cam'Ron Harris

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
I cant front when we signed him I didn't know that much about his game. I watched his highlights and they were cool but his college game is sick. Everytime he gets the ball I'm thinking big play coming. He runs so smooth. To me he is underrated in the appreciation column. With DeeJay being solid we dont get to see Harris as much but **** I like his game. Keep in mind this guy has had so many big runs called back because of penalty too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Takes a while to get going he is a pure outside runner I don’t know he looked better the last few games of the 2018 season IMO... reminds me of Duke Johnson In the mold that it seems every few time he runs he appears to get hurt but always comes back

Takes a while to get going he is a pure outside runner I don’t know he looked better the last few games of the 2018 season IMO... reminds me of Duke Johnson In the mold that it seems every few time he runs he appears to get hurt but always comes back
I dont Know about that , he’s broken off some big runs, 2 of them that were 57 and 55 in the first 2 games happened to be called back. Cam looks pretty **** explosive to me

Last edited:
I domt Know about that , he’s broken off some big runs, 2 of them that were 57 and 55 in the first 2 games happened to be called back. Cam looks pretty **** explosive to me
He's definitely been explosive. Had almost a 10 ypc average last game. He was making a couple of head scratching cuts earlier in the season, but he's corrected that issue. It speaks to how good Deejay is, bc Cam is a starter.

He should finish the season with 600 Yards on about 100 carries. That's a nice average.

He's gonna do big things next season.

Advertisement
I like Cam but I also miss having a HR hitter at RB. Look forward to Lo getting back to full speed health wise in the Spring.

He and Cam will be a lethal 1-2 punch with Chaney adding his dimension as well.

Advertisement
I cant front when we signed him I didn't know that much about his game. I watched his highlights and they were cool but his college game is sick. Everytime he gets the ball I'm thinking big play coming. He runs so smooth. To me he is underrated in the appreciation column. With DeeJay being solid we dont get to see Harris as much but **** I like his game. Keep in mind this guy has had so many bug runs called back because of penalty too.
^^^ This right here. You just know if he gets a little open space he's got some speed.

Good progress from Cam. He still seems a bit nicked up however. Can't wait til he's 100%.

Dude has been taking some massive hits, I wonder about his durability as a 1A back at his size. Although people said the same thing about McCaffrey and he will be in the top 3 of NFL MVP voting this year. He's not McCaffrey but plays a similar game IMO.

Man that kid has some pop!!! On that screen pass he caught he pushed about three defenders back two yards.

Advertisement
Cam has really good straight line speed and can hit some big plays, but needs the OL to open holes to make something happen. He's doesn't really switch directions well and only decent power, so he can't create much for himself.

In a perfect world he'd be our #2 or #3 RB - but he'll probably be our starter next year.

Advertisement
Cam has really good straight line speed and can hit some big plays, but needs the OL to open holes to make something happen. He's doesn't really switch directions well and only decent power, so he can't create much for himself.

In a perfect world he'd be our #2 or #3 RB - but he'll probably be our starter next year.
#3 back? Man whatever lol... Cam needs to be used more in the passing game, he has excellent receiver skills yet no one would know it the way we use him

I like Cam but I also miss having a HR hitter at RB. Look forward to Lo getting back to full speed health wise in the Spring.

He and Cam will be a lethal 1-2 punch with Chaney adding his dimension as well.
WTF ? Cam is the definition of HR hitter .

Advertisement
Back