Cam'Ron Harris

Advertisement
He's explosive, can get to the second level and turn a 10 yarder into 40/50, but if the hole isn't in front of him it is 50/50 if he will get what is blocked for. He needs to improve his vision A LOT to be RB1 next season.
Very very true about him, but I think that ability will develop with more consistent game reps and an establishment of rhythm.

Going back further, we can add Lamar Miller, and Mike James.

Maybe besides Bama, and Wisconsin, has any other schools had a string of NFL RBs like we have had?

In the last 10 years In terms of RB's drafted - I think it's just Alabama & LSU ahead of us. We're on a very strong run.

In terms of NFL Quality/Impact, I'd say a handful of schools could make a case - Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Wisconsin, Ohio St., Oklahoma, FSU, Penn St, Clemson, Stanford, Pitt

#3 back? Man whatever lol... Cam needs to be used more in the passing game, he has excellent receiver skills yet no one would know it the way we use him
I remember some of his camp film with him making catches that you'd be convinced he was a WR if you didnt know otherwise. I completely agree with this

Advertisement
Cam Harris checks off every box out there. He’s a burner, agile, and violent. Dallas is starting for a host of reasons, but there are many thing DD doesn’t do as well as Carol Cam. Dallas reminds me of Leveon Bell (Steelers version). So patient, will wait FOREVER before crossing the LOS and than just bounce of tackles and ALWAYS falling forward when he is finally brought down. Cam is noticeably quicker and lacks Deejays mass, experience, and possibly vision.

EDIT: Dallas other big advantage is being an absolute alpha male and leader of men. This is why he’s the Cane ambassador since 2017.

Seems like people forgetting about pass pro in this conversation when it comes to Lingard and especially Chaney. Lingard will have a year in the system so he’ll be ahead and know the importance of pass pro when it comes to pt. Chaney is coming from a purely high school offense in terms of complexity. He’s gonna have a STEEP learning curve on arrival.

Go Canes!

DJ, Cam, Burns, Lorenzo, and Chaney this is a nice problem to have. I hope we don't lose one next year.

Advertisement
I cant front when we signed him I didn't know that much about his game. I watched his highlights and they were cool but his college game is sick. Everytime he gets the ball I'm thinking big play coming. He runs so smooth. To me he is underrated in the appreciation column. With DeeJay being solid we dont get to see Harris as much but **** I like his game. Keep in mind this guy has had so many bug runs called back because of penalty too.

No doubt, some huge TD runs called back. I saw him in a state semi-final game in HS. He missed most of a season with a knee I believe. I like him, it's been 3 years and it's about time for the O-line to help him make some noise.

I said "in a perfect world" Cam would be our #3

In reality - Deejay goes pro, Lingard transfers, Chaney isn't ready yet. Cam starts.

This is shaping up to be check, check, check and check.

Dallas Soph year - 109 for 617 yds - 5.7 ypc - 6TD's
Harris Soph year - 114 for 576 yds - 5.1 ypc - 5TD's

But DeeJay was fat & slow while Cam is explosive. Interesting.

I'm excited to see him this coming season. The guy was overshadowed by Lorenzo coming in and remember people saying Cam would eventually transfer out.

The guy has definitely been putting in the work and it's his time to silence everyone that doubted him. Hopefully he can duplicate Xavier Jones season under Lashlee.

Advertisement
I'm excited to see him this coming season. The guy was overshadowed by Lorenzo coming in and remember people saying Cam would eventually transfer out.

The guy has definitely been putting in the work and it's his time to silence everyone that doubted him. Hopefully he can duplicate Xavier Jones season under Lashlee.
I was about to say, fast forward 3 seasons I wouldn’t think this Would be the current situation

glad for cam though

Cam
This is shaping up to be check, check, check and check.

Dallas Soph year - 109 for 617 yds - 5.7 ypc - 6TD's
Harris Soph year - 114 for 576 yds - 5.1 ypc - 5TD's

But DeeJay was fat & slow while Cam is explosive. Interesting.
Cam had 65 yarder against UF called back and a 50 yarder against UNC called back. I get your point but look into the numbers abit more. We also had 3 Freshmen lineman getting alot of PT n Donaldsons play continuing to decline.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Knighton and Chaney eat into Cam’s carries severely. I appreciate Cam putting in all that hard work, but I’m just not sold on him as a number 1 back.

I don't want to put too much faith in what last years offense did, but we did lose a ton of explosion when Walton and Homer left. Harris came out of high school a 20+ carry/game back but I'd love to see us have a home run hitter at that position. I think he has it in him but we'll see.

I remember him having some impressive runs and burst in last years spring game. I like his game but I also want to see Knighton and Chaney get some burn.

Advertisement
Back