Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to show this new member of the family plenty of love. This thread needs to top 50 pages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should take 2 in this class and 2 in the next

My thoughts also.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

Then we will truly be ****in.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

before we "****in" let's address the not so ideal depth chart at RB the next two seasons.

But y'all go ahead and suck Liberty's post all up and think Brown doesn't deserve criticism(not aimed at anyone I quoted above).

This guy gets it. Sure the two backs committed in this years class are great, doesn't dismiss the fact that Brown **** the bed for the '17 class.

Y'all act like it's brown fault that McFarland that succumbed to home pressure of staying home. Isn't that what you want top local recruits to do for Miami? The kid was committed for months and he flipped **** he even told Maryland coaches that he was going to Miami during the meeting... sh*t happens and i can't be more estatic than what coach brown is doing in this class. Lingard and Davis is an elite running back class and complement each other very well.

McFarland who? ****, we straight if we keep them both.

What is a McFarland ?

220px-Whoopi_Goldberg_Cannes_1992.jpg

Advertisement
I am super stoked! I actually still think we are a little lite at the spot still. If we are lite numbers wise now we will be lite numbers wise next year. Talent is a major upgrade. This is what we got:

Running Back (4)
Trayone Gray (RS)
Mark Walton
Travis Homer
Robert Burns
Lorenzo Lingard
Camron Davis

Maybe they let the start of the season play out to see what they have in Homer and Burns... And then choose to go after a 3rd I need be. I hope they don't bring in a 3rd. Stacking elite chips every year is the recipe i like

It's a long ways till NSD,so don't sign up for playoffs yet.If you recall,few years back
we had Williams,Cronkrite and Jordan signed by Golden.The world knows Richt is no
Golden but UF,Bama,FSU and OSU are knocking on their doors everyday.

Richt gets who he wants at running back we good... he locks on a target and they stay committed at the postion

Moreno
Caleb king
Waushaun ealy
Todd gurley
Keith Marshall
Nick Chubb
Sony Michel
And many more

My thoughts also.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

before we "****in" let's address the not so ideal depth chart at RB the next two seasons.

But y'all go ahead and suck Liberty's post all up and think Brown doesn't deserve criticism(not aimed at anyone I quoted above).

This guy gets it. Sure the two backs committed in this years class are great, doesn't dismiss the fact that Brown **** the bed for the '17 class.

Y'all act like it's brown fault that McFarland that succumbed to home pressure of staying home. Isn't that what you want top local recruits to do for Miami? The kid was committed for months and he flipped **** he even told Maryland coaches that he was going to Miami during the meeting... sh*t happens and i can't be more estatic than what coach brown is doing in this class. Lingard and Davis is an elite running back class and complement each other very well.

Yes Brock but were talking about Maryland..... Maryland not Miami

That's like a 4* RB out of Albuquerque staying home to play for New Mexico

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

Yes Brock but were talking about Maryland..... Maryland not Miami

That's like a 4* RB out of Albuquerque staying home to play for New Mexico

Stefon diggs 5star did it in 2012. They have talent every year that does it

Advertisement
****** awesome news. Welcome to the u son! Especially loving Lo and Tweed's comments. Competition will bring us back to the top. Stack chips.

This is perfect. I don't know the last time we were worried about our fourth or fifth string rb. How many did we actually use this yr? Three backs? So if next year we have Walton, Gray, Homer, Burns. Then the yr after Homer, Burns,Lingard,Davis. I just don't see a problem other than being young. But let's be honest RB is probably the most common position where young guys can help. Love this pick up. Yet another local stud. That's two studs at RB and both local! Gotta love that

Advertisement
Y'all forget but this sh*t isn't madden, you don't lose 3-4 running backs in injury or what have you.

In 2011 we only had Lamar miller, Mike James and Eduardo clements? 2012 only duke johnson and Mike James, Eduardo Clements and 2013 duke johnson, ,Crawford Eduardo clements, Edwards
2014 duke johnson, Edwards, yearby were the only running backs to receive a hefty amount of carries. **** Edwards didn't even get that many.

My thoughts also.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

No. His mistake was putting all his eggs in one basket and having no back-up plan. As you point out, kids staying local isn't surprising. Maybe Brown should have antocipated that possibility.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

No. His mistake was putting all his eggs in one basket and having no back

No to mention he really didn't succumb to pressure it was more succumbing to "bags"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back