Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] how do you feel about the pick up? I see Lo approves.

Got the guy we wanted. If we add Curry, could possibly be the single best haul in RB recruiting history for us.

No concerns about playing time from your side if we go for a 3rd back?

The great ones want to compete. Let's go.

I would think Curry this class would mean no Wright next year.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] how do you feel about the pick up? I see Lo approves.

Got the guy we wanted. If we add Curry, could possibly be the single best haul in RB recruiting history for us.

We should take 2 in this class and 2 in the next

Davis might be better than Lingard. God **** we're stacked. 2 So Fla backs who have great vision between the tackles, thick build, and track speed.

We are finally getting back to having track star type athletes littered all over the field.

My thoughts also.

Advertisement
Oh & btw... Any of you ****heads even think about talking slick about Coach Brown from hence forth is getting chin checked!

Mods, there's needs to be a zero tolerance policy on anybody that tries to dare criticize Coach Brown, Idgaf if they mask it with that "I'm just trying to have an honest discussion" bull****...

Yall mopes better find a new **** board for the next few months, either get with the program or get yo clown asses outta here til September, then sit quietly and wait for your opportunity to bhitch.

Preach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davis might be better than Lingard. God **** we're stacked. 2 So Fla backs who have great vision between the tackles, thick build, and track speed.

We are finally getting back to having track star type athletes littered all over the field.

Both studs, but lingard is at another lebel

MIKE JONES

Uhh Well...in this case Cam Davis. Lmao jkjk

genius promotion strategy, I don't think I'll ever forget that number...lol. 281 330 8004 hit Mike Jones up on da low cuz Mike Jones about to blow. I actually called it and a voicemail with his voice said you have reached Mike Jones and yes, this is my number. Leave a message and I will call you back. I hung up but that was definitely a first and seems like the last, he didn't do much after that first album though.

Bruh! Back in the day I could rap the whole song. I used to call the number too alllll the time. Thought I was a goon.

Both studs, but lingard is at another lebel

Agree.

Advertisement

My thoughts also.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

Then we will truly be ******.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

before we "******" let's address the not so ideal depth chart at RB the next two seasons.

But y'all go ahead and suck Liberty's post all up and think Brown doesn't deserve criticism(not aimed at anyone I quoted above).

Honest to papa Dios. Nothing warms my heart, makes me happier, gets my dyck harder than hearing a savage for Carol mother fakking city say he is commited to the University of Miami. Nothing like it.

If I was to ever to be homeless, i would sleep under the metro rail tracks so that I could at least look at the Orange and green daily. Love this school, love this city. **** everyone who ain't down with the crib. We coming *** boys.

My dyck look like Barney right now.

feuerstein-006.jpg

For you star whores that's 9*'s coming in the backfield!
images

For the rest of college football, well........

Advertisement

My thoughts also.

Wright + Cain next year.

Chaney in 2020.

Then we will truly be ******.

This years RBs
Walton
Homer
Burns
Choc
Maybe Gus

Lingard
Davis
Burns
Homer

before we "******" let's address the not so ideal depth chart at RB the next two seasons.

But y'all go ahead and suck Liberty's post all up and think Brown doesn't deserve criticism(not aimed at anyone I quoted above).

This guy gets it. Sure the two backs committed in this years class are great, doesn't dismiss the fact that Brown **** the bed for the '17 class.

Not saying we couldn't possibly use another back for next year, but that depth chart that was posted for 2018 of Lingard, Davis, Homer, and Burns is a 5 star back (LINGARD) and 3 Four Star backs. Granted we don't know what we will get just yet from Homer and Burns, they were both highly rated, and the other two would be freshman, but talent wise those 4 RBs are pretty **** nasty. I would love to add Curry as well, just because I think the kid brings a different element to the run game, but not sure if we can pull Curry with these other two beasts on board.

With the talent level so high in So Fla in 2018, and a couple very good backs in 2019 class, and only having a certain number of ships available I'm just not sure we can take 3 RBS in 2018. I'm thinking the staff is going to wait and see how Burns and Homer perform in practice and this fall, and decide in-season if they are looking to take a 3rd back in the class. If those two are impressive, it might be enough to hold off on that 3 RB , and take another WR or DB. The coaches raved about Homer last year, and the kids tape was pretty impressive, we could have a second stud in that backfield with Walton. It will be interesting to see if we are able to bring in a grad transfer at RB, you'd have to wonder how that might effect Homer going forward.

Last edited:
It's a long ways till NSD,so don't sign up for playoffs yet.If you recall,few years back
we had Williams,Cronkrite and Jordan signed by Golden.The world knows Richt is no
Golden but UF,Bama,FSU and OSU are knocking on their doors everyday.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back