Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
U never hear criticism for Hartley, Richt Jr, Searels, Diaz, Banda, just Dugans, Brown, Rumph, and even Cooney already lol! Shannon, Swasey, Paul Williams all still get threads as well lol! Very sad, the conflict of interest and cognitive dissonance must be immense.

HarrietTubofshyt is gonna change the world one message board at a time. Congratulations on your important activism, whitey.

I love your style, brother. You must have a large crank, because you have a serious set of BALLS! And THAT is what I RESPECT in one of my brothers!! Much respect, Franchise!

Your username is ghey, the girl in your avatar is ugly, your post about franchise is ghey, the quote you have at the bottom about bs runs a marathon is whack.

Sorry buddy if your wife is a FAT *****, NO TEETH, couch hugging, sloppy *** ice cream eating, collecting social security at 22..,.. and probably your sister LOL.... but I'll tell you this.....I won't need to stretch you out with my Platinum hands...... MY WIFE WILL DO IT FOR ME!

This is just not funny. But nice try...I guess.

Advertisement
No surprise that the thread was derailed by none other than "thread killa" who wants to come into every thread and bash coaches. Then when someone calls him out on it, he has the nerve to talk about someone being defensive.

Give it a rest already, if you want to come on a football board to moan about race issues then use the PM route. Anyone posting a 6 paragraph rant off topic is starving for attention. Maybe it comes with the territory on a free board.
So what was cams 40 again?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back