Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
The employment of the black coaches on staff stays in question and under constant scrutiny on here that it's laughable. "They better land this, they better close that...or else" "wow, he is finally earning his pay check this and that"

John77, U are such an apologist and master deflector. Repost more than one thread dedicated to criticism of Jon Richt? And on the other thread your response was also intellectually dishonest because Shannon was getting habitually trounced by Cane blogs way before he ever took any of those jobs. Remember he was jobless while he fought UM in court for his money.

Franchise, still waiting for a call from the administration of CIS for a job interview eventhough you've posted 10,000 times more than the administrators combined. U average roughly 20 posts a day...every...single...day. U have absolutely no life outside of this blog, numbers don't lie. U are so bigoted that U can't even bring yourself to believe that a black man could be this passionate, articulate, and motivated to continuously point out good ole boy behavior when it surfaces. In your mind, only a white guy could come up with the reactions I express. This cognitive dissonance says a lot about your psyche.

You're always asking posters to make wagers, so here's mine. I dare and challenge U to post a pic of yourself holding a sign next to U with the current date lol! I bet you'd never do it. I believe U are wheelchair bound living in your aunts basement possibly posting thru one of those vocal tubes. This may explain all of your displaced aggression, constant **** envy, hatred for women, and insatiable appetite for posting.

Advertisement
The employment of the black coaches on staff stays in question and under constant scrutiny on here that it's laughable. "They better land this, they better close that...or else" "wow, he is finally earning his pay check this and that"

John77, U are such an apologist and master deflector. Repost more than one thread dedicated to criticism of Jon Richt? And on the other thread your response was also intellectually dishonest because Shannon was getting habitually trounced by Cane blogs way before he ever took any of those jobs. Remember he was jobless while he fought UM in court for his money.

Franchise, still waiting for a call from the administration of CIS for a job interview eventhough you've posted 10,000 times more than the administrators combined. U average roughly 20 posts a day...every...single...day. U have absolutely no life outside of this blog, numbers don't lie. U are so bigoted that U can't even bring yourself to believe that a black man could be this passionate, articulate, and motivated to continuously point out good ole boy behavior when it surfaces. In your mind, only a white guy could come up with the reactions I express. This cognitive dissonance says a lot about your psyche.

You're always asking posters to make wagers, so here's mine. I dare and challenge U to post a pic of yourself holding a sign next to U with the current date lol! I bet you'd never do it. I believe U are wheelchair bound living in your aunts basement possibly posting thru one of those vocal tubes. This may explain all of your displaced aggression, constant **** envy, hatred for women, and insatiable appetite for posting.

LOL! Wrecked.

Lmao. RIP Franchise and John.

Preach!!! HarrietTubofShyt, you put MLK to shame with your activism. You're going to create change. Just keep posting about your crusade on a football message board, and you might change this **** world.

That was one **** of a crusade. You went from curing racism to looking for pics of me to whack off to. Hit me up on Grinder. I'll right swipe you. We can do a whole scene where you pretend to be a black woman who fought for racial equality, and I can be a KKK guy who only criticizes black coaches. You'll get all worked up and then I'll slap you a few times and bend you over my aunt's sink.

Last edited:

Preach!!! HarrietTubofShyt, you put MLK to shame with your activism. You're going to create change. Just keep posting about your crusade on a football message board, and you might change this **** world.

Take your L and keep it moving.

Advertisement
They are PMing the cavalry right now for an emergency blog lynching since the grandmaster has been compromised. They're sitting at their PCs naked with hoods on with crooked eye holes. Rudy!!!!!!!! Go PM: crossover, AL Foil, Jaromir Jagr, RVCane, John77, g8whatever (lol), Hurracanes etc...

The Lord of Flies mentality on a sports blog has been exposed.

See, everything is -based fantasy^^.

He's lives an alternative lifestyle and reality on this site, but will NEVER post a pic of his miserable self.

I dare U boy!!

This is Harriet's MO. Come on a board, talk some football, then after a while, reveal his real agenda, which is being a football message board race and social justice warrior.

Your bullshīt is getting stale, Harriet. Also, work on your accuracy. You were talking about coaches that only got one shot and totally lied about Willingham. Did you conveniently forget he went to UW and completely ran that program into the ground? Maybe that's why he never got another job, he completely destroyed Washington.

Or your lies about the staff at Miami that doesn't get skewered John Rich gets reamed out on the reg. Rick himself had the fire Rick threads and has gotten tons of heat. Searles was getting blasted during football season. Stop with your lies.

Mods need to pay attention to this guy. There's a reason he's been banned from every other Canes message board. His only interest is agitation on one topic.

Advertisement

I will take $100 on the bet that Franchise will post a "Fake News" picture. LOL, that was a great post.

****! I forgot the TheFakeCanesCanesCanes, the true original is on EOTH blog! My fault for leaving U out, U the boy from Lord of the Flies who wanted to replace the Franchise-like bad guy leader. U are a wanna-be thru and thru and in every which way.

Name the blogs I've been banned from please?

Canespace (lol) and EOTH, both privately ran and have zero tolerance for dissenting views. Now what was my dissenting view that got me banned??? That Al Golden was a horrific coach and my open questioning of Donna Shalala as a competent and well-intentioned President.

All of my views are commonly accepted by Cane fans now, I was just 4 years too early with my sentiments. FACTsssssssss!!!! Both blogs were full of Golden apologists and brainwashed by him. So what was your point again?

And again, all of this is documented lol.

Advertisement
Golden and Dorito were blasted more than any coaches in UM history. And at the same time Barrow was defended by practically everyone here.

Making an argument that race is considered when we beat on the staff is stupid!

b8d40336b3550b5fe34c23097377bca0.gif

I wonder what people think when they come on this site and see the immature ******** posting hilarious stuff on here lmao

Advertisement
Must be slow going in the Cleveland terror cell so Harriet comes on here with her agenda to sidetrack this site into some kind of lame race discussion.

And notice how she doesn't address the actual facts (like about Willingham and cane coaches that have been roasted here) that dispute her bald faced lies.

I'm telling you, mods have to take a hard look at Harriet because that's her goal, sidetrack every thread into a race argument.

Just like U never responded to my questions as well. You're using anecdotal evidence as a response to the fact there's empirically evidenced data proving a clear disparity in the hiring practices and multiple chance opportunities of black coaches. U are using the typical anecdotal recipe of denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back