Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fckn huge...congrats to the young man.
@Liberty City El, the criticism of Brown for last cycle was justified. This cycle is a different story and white knighting him is justified.
Here yall go with the overused "white knighting" narrative lol

Look, y'all wanna criticize Coach Brown, Richt, or whoever on the staff, do you... I'm not apart of the lynch mob for Coaches, but some of y'all just can't ****in wait to bash Coaches on this staff lol

They're far better than anything we've had over the last decade but if y'all wanna be quick on the trigger finger because you might've gave previous staffs more leeway then fine, that's your business.

It's an exercise in futility though, because the staff is sticking around for a few years, unless some guys just take new jobs, otherwise none of these guys are getting fired.

There is no "y'all", and there is no "narrative". Stop getting so defensive.

When coaches underperform, they get criticized. When they do something well, they get praised.

Lmfao at saying we can't criticize a coach for ****ting the bed last cycle. We have every right to express our frustration. Coach Brown has been on a tear early this cycle... if the ink drys and we sign Lingard and Davis then he deserves praise. If not, then criticism is again warranted, only this time with greater ferocity and less understanding... because it will be the 2nd year in a row.

With that being said, I have faith in him. I think he's got it this cycle.

Advertisement
Which of the last three staffs would you trade for the one we currently have?

Lorenzo Lingard and Camron Davis?

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

ByQSoLU.gif

We comin back to reclaim what is rightfully ours. Bullshyt is over in Coral Gables.

Another thought about getting Curry now... I bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... If he wants in, you take him. There is no guarantee we land two next year, so why not take a really talented back NOW that wants in? As I said earlier, it opens up the possibility to redshirt one and start creating a little separation. Dreaming about 2019 right now is a bit crazy. Stack the talent when you can.

Because there are 4-5 backs better and more dynamic than him that we are in on including Noah Cain,na quan Wright, Trey sanders, Kenny McIntosh and we sitting pretty for most if not all of them. Even in a good position for the bama commit sanders

Nah, Curry's a monster

Advertisement
Another thought about getting Curry now... I bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... If he wants in, you take him. There is no guarantee we land two next year, so why not take a really talented back NOW that wants in? As I said earlier, it opens up the possibility to redshirt one and start creating a little separation. Dreaming about 2019 right now is a bit crazy. Stack the talent when you can.

Because there are 4-5 backs better and more dynamic than him that we are in on including Noah Cain,na quan Wright, Trey sanders, Kenny McIntosh and we sitting pretty for most if not all of them. Even in a good position for the bama commit sanders

Nah, Curry's a monster

He's not worth missing out on Wright or Cain in 2019 for. Those kids are special.

U never hear criticism for Hartley, Richt Jr, Searels, Diaz, Banda, just Dugans, Brown, Rumph, and even Cooney already lol! Shannon, Swasey, Paul Williams all still get threads as well lol! Very sad, the conflict of interest and cognitive dissonance must be immense.

No, I'm not saying he is as talented as dalvin cook but his running style kind of resembles the way cook ran[TWEET]828757706878152704[/TWEET]

****!! Killer Cam's highlights IMO look even better than Lingard's!

Advertisement
U never hear criticism for Hartley, Richt Jr, Searels, Diaz, Banda, just Dugans, Brown, Rumph, and even Cooney already lol! Shannon, Swasey, Paul Williams all still get threads as well lol! Very sad, the conflict of interest and cognitive dissonance must be immense.

Stfu. Rumph and Brown deserve criticism for their recruiting efforts so far. And all of you crowning those 2 right now for this '18 class, it's a long way to February 2018. They better lock this fvckin class down or gtfoh.

Rumph is the main concern so he can silence a lot of naysayers with this CB hail.

Jon Richt is one of the most criticized coaches on this board. Mark Richt was intensely criticized during the season. What are you talking about? Stop with this stuff on the board, it doesn't serve any purpose. At least be accurate if you are going to make statements like that.

HarrietTubofshyt is gonna change the world one message board at a time. Congratulations on your important activism, whitey.

Advertisement
You know things are going well in recruiting when I can't scroll the board on Tapatalk without seeing a **** load of NSFW asian Chicks bending over

Great job richt and staff.

HarrietTubofshyt is gonna change the world one message board at a time. Congratulations on your important activism, whitey.

I love your style, brother. You must have a large crank, because you have a serious set of BALLS! And THAT is what I RESPECT in one of my brothers!! Much respect, Franchise!

Advertisement

I love your style, brother. You must have a large crank, because you have a serious set of BALLS! And THAT is what I RESPECT in one of my brothers!! Much respect, Franchise!

Your username is ghey, the girl in your avatar is ugly, your post about franchise is ghey, the quote you have at the bottom about bs runs a marathon is whack.

Your username is ghey, the girl in your avatar is ugly, your post about franchise is ghey, the quote you have at the bottom about bs runs a marathon is whack.

Just because you don't like girls you don't have to rundown his avatar. I'd smash that

Look at this pvssy talking **** about my dude's wife. In your pvssy rant, you forgot the part where he'd smash all your yellow teeth out if you said any of that message board tough guy **** to his face.

Just because you don't like girls you don't have to rundown his avatar. I'd smash that

I probably would too but wouldn't tell my friends about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back