Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

miami-hurricanes-cheerleader.gif

b3b167b621e3c0625fed2b0b44c22cdb.gif

43404-Kate-Beckinsale-her-smile-dat-cSoC.gif

YZ7Anc1.gif

Advertisement
Oh & btw... Any of you ****heads even think about talking slick about Coach Brown from hence forth is getting chin checked!

Mods, there's needs to be a zero tolerance policy on anybody that tries to dare criticize Coach Brown, Idgaf if they mask it with that "I'm just trying to have an honest discussion" bull****...

Yall mopes better find a new **** board for the next few months, either get with the program or get yo clown asses outta here til September, then sit quietly and wait for your opportunity to bhitch.

El checkin chins! I'm with you big dog

Advertisement
Great stuff by Richt and staff.

Are we done at RB or is the stuff gonna try and get 3 this cycle?

No inside information here, but I think if Curry shows them enough in the coming months, they will take him. We are extremely thin at RB, and Curry has really good size. It would allow the staff to redshirt at LEAST one of them, if we took 3. My gut tells me they wanted the two they got first, and they might already be planning on taking Curry, but wanted the other two on board and locked in, as much as possible at least, before taking their #3 back.

I really like Curry as a prospect, and wouldn't mind one bit if we took him as the 3rd back in the class. Wouldn't mind is an understatement. I'd LOVE to have a kid with his skills come here.

Perhaps they can justify it by having Curry be FB version of Najeh...?

Advertisement

No inside information here, but I think if Curry shows them enough in the coming months, they will take him. We are extremely thin at RB, and Curry has really good size. It would allow the staff to redshirt at LEAST one of them, if we took 3. My gut tells me they wanted the two they got first, and they might already be planning on taking Curry, but wanted the other two on board and locked in, as much as possible at least, before taking their #3 back.

I really like Curry as a prospect, and wouldn't mind one bit if we took him as the 3rd back in the class. Wouldn't mind is an understatement. I'd LOVE to have a kid with his skills come here.

The UF board is actually happy we got Davis because they have accepted the fact that their best RB recruit is begging to come to Miami. It would be amazing to pull him as well to be our 3rd and watch them melt down.

Advertisement
Last week they didn't want him now he commits they all on him.

Who?

MIKE JONES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhh Well...in this case Cam Davis. Lmao jkjk

genius promotion strategy, I don't think I'll ever forget that number...lol. 281 330 8004 hit Mike Jones up on da low cuz Mike Jones about to blow. I actually called it and a voicemail with his voice said you have reached Mike Jones and yes, this is my number. Leave a message and I will call you back. I hung up but that was definitely a first and seems like the last, he didn't do much after that first album though.

And oh, welcome to the U Cam! Beastly backfield on the way!

Last edited:

They can justify it with the numbers they currently have at HB. We are dangerously thin. Gray has never contributed, and Burns has a very long history of getting hurt. I say get him in and then decide what to do with him. We need the numbers.

Oh & btw... Any of you ****heads even think about talking slick about Coach Brown from hence forth is getting chin checked!

Mods, there's needs to be a zero tolerance policy on anybody that tries to dare criticize Coach Brown, Idgaf if they mask it with that "I'm just trying to have an honest discussion" bull****...

Yall mopes better find a new **** board for the next few months, either get with the program or get yo clown asses outta here til September, then sit quietly and wait for your opportunity to bhitch.

This is dumb, no coach is untouchable.

Advertisement
Last week they didn't want him now he commits they all on him.

Who?

MIKE JONES

genius promotion strategy, I don't think I'll ever forget that number...lol. 281 330 8004 hit Mike Jones up on da low cuz Mike Jones about to blow. I actually called it and a voicemail with his voice said you have reached Mike Jones and yes, this is my number. Leave a message and I will call you back. I hung up but that was definitely a first and seems like the last, he didn't do much after that first album though.

Bruh! Back in the day I could rap the whole song. I used to call the number too alllll the time. Thought I was a goon.

MIKE JONES

Bruh! Back in the day I could rap the whole song. I used to call the number too alllll the time. Thought I was a goon.

Lol, **** yeah back then the whole Houston movement was on fire. Crazy that was 12 years ago!

MIKE JONES

Lol, **** yeah back then the whole Houston movement was on fire. Crazy that was 12 years ago!

Time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back