Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Great stuff by Richt and staff.

Are we done at RB or is the stuff gonna try and get 3 this cycle?

Advertisement

I think that depends on the fate of Walton, Choc Gray, Burns, and Homer. If we lose Walton to the NFL, and if Gray and Burns don't impress this year, we could and should take 3.

We're not just at the table, we're taking the biggest piece of chicken. Gata getting nothing but a fork to the hand.

Advertisement
Love this guy and am elated with the Lingard/Davis combo.

Will repeat: it's got that Darren Mcfadden/Felix Jones flavor.

I think that depends on the fate of Walton, Choc Gray, Burns, and Homer. If we lose Walton to the NFL, and if Gray and Burns don't impress this year, we could and should take 3.
Makes sense. I liked Curry's tape so hopefully he finds a way in this class, but regardless we got two studs. Love what Richt is doing right now.

Appreciate the follow up.

Advertisement

Makes sense. I liked Curry's tape so hopefully he finds a way in this class, but regardless we got two studs. Love what Richt is doing right now.

I loved Curry's tape. I would have been fine with a Lingard and Curry combo as well. I think 2017 is critical for kids like Gray and Burns. If neither can contribute, i would not be surprised to see Gray being asked to graduate, and Burns being put on high alert. Even Homer too.

Advertisement

No inside information here, but I think if Curry shows them enough in the coming months, they will take him. We are extremely thin at RB, and Curry has really good size. It would allow the staff to redshirt at LEAST one of them, if we took 3. My gut tells me they wanted the two they got first, and they might already be planning on taking Curry, but wanted the other two on board and locked in, as much as possible at least, before taking their #3 back.

I really like Curry as a prospect, and wouldn't mind one bit if we took him as the 3rd back in the class. Wouldn't mind is an understatement. I'd LOVE to have a kid with his skills come here.

I loved Curry's tape. I would have been fine with a Lingard and Curry combo as well. I think 2017 is critical for kids like Gray and Burns. If neither can contribute, i would not be surprised to see Gray being asked to graduate, and Burns being put on high alert. Even Homer too.

The staff won't push Burns to make a huge impact, but he might do it anyways if he is healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back