Camron Davis Commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh & btw... Any of you ****heads even think about talking slick about Coach Brown from hence forth is getting chin checked!

Mods, there's needs to be a zero tolerance policy on anybody that tries to dare criticize Coach Brown, Idgaf if they mask it with that "I'm just trying to have an honest discussion" bull****...

Yall mopes better find a new **** board for the next few months, either get with the program or get yo clown asses outta here til September, then sit quietly and wait for your opportunity to bhitch.

This is dumb, no coach is untouchable.

Say that again. Brown is getting paid 700 ***king thousand dollars per year and dude doesn't call a single play. He's a glorified clipboard holder preparing gameplans for Richt.

Getting Lingard and Davis should be the BARE MINIMUM for the kind of COORDINATOR level salary that he's making.

And it don't make up for the fact that not having a backup for Whoopi McFarland was plain idiocy at its highest level.

In late as **** because of work but let's go!!!!!!! Funny how hours earlier there was ing about nobody committing but this is how you bring a stable of rbs

Advertisement
Oh & btw... Any of you ****heads even think about talking slick about Coach Brown from hence forth is getting chin checked!

Mods, there's needs to be a zero tolerance policy on anybody that tries to dare criticize Coach Brown, Idgaf if they mask it with that "I'm just trying to have an honest discussion" bull****...

Yall mopes better find a new **** board for the next few months, either get with the program or get yo clown asses outta here til September, then sit quietly and wait for your opportunity to bhitch.
NSD is a year away. Can we see if they stick, sign, and enroll before you crown him?

booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere

vyiAdeg.gif

Danm son, BEAUTIFUL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the way this kid runs. He literally runs through arm tackles. Davis runs through South Florida front sevens like he was running through a ***** gauntlet. Love this pickup! All that and home run speed.

Curry said we only taking 2 so debating if we add a third is useless

Advertisement
I hope all these kids stick. I don't like early commits, but Russell & Davis are from carol city, that's our #1 feeder school next to BTW & STA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back