Campbell and Reese CBs

Advertisement
Last edited:
C_zYoGMW0AMQrxG.jpg

Advertisement
https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/florida-fun-ohio-state-updates-tyson-campbell-patrick-surtain
so basically this reporter thinks because of their "established brand", NFL success he put a crystal ball pick in for him.
Nothing to see here imo, especially when a reporter cites relationship in particular with Ohio state coaches as a reason for crystal ball pick which we KNOW Campbell the closest coach Campbell is to is mike rumph...

How do we know that? Not being a jackass, legit question I don't know the answer to

All of the interviews I've read or listened to sounds as if the reason that they are confident is bc they have been recruiting DB's at a high level and he is one of their top targets. There is no other real substance to their confidence or should I say over confidence. Still feeling pretty good that playing time, Nesta and Kai, relationship with Rumph, staying home, and momentum will win out. Just too many factors working in our favor.

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/florida-fun-ohio-state-updates-tyson-campbell-patrick-surtain
so basically this reporter thinks because of their "established brand", NFL success he put a crystal ball pick in for him.
Nothing to see here imo, especially when a reporter cites relationship in particular with Ohio state coaches as a reason for crystal ball pick which we KNOW Campbell the closest coach Campbell is to is mike rumph...

How do we know that? Not being a jackass, legit question I don't know the answer to
He has said that before

Advertisement
All of the interviews I've read or listened to sounds as if the reason that they are confident is bc they have been recruiting DB's at a high level and he is one of their top targets. There is no other real substance to their confidence or should I say over confidence. Still feeling pretty good that playing time, Nesta and Kai, relationship with Rumph, staying home, and momentum will win out. Just too many factors working in our favor.

Exactly what I'm saying...

Here's Andrew Ellis, the Ohio St CB writer, with his reasoning and "inside" thoughts on his Campbell to OSU pick:

"Anyway, my thoughts on Campbell:

- Think he is 1A and 1B with Anthony Cook as far as the remaining DBs go.

- Zach Smith has done an amazing job thus far and that is fully expected to continue.

- Miami is obviously the other primary contender. They have three corners and two safeties already committed and they're still going to add Al Blades Jr.

- If he were to announce today or tomorrow or next week, then I don't think it would be Ohio State."

Blah Blah Blah, sounds like a lotta straw grabbin' going on there. If the appropriate smoke doesn't accompany a CB prediction(even ones in our favor) I don't care about it. Who has Andrew Ellis spoken to on our end that would embolden him to pluck an OSU prediction from where he stores his buckeyes for the winter??? Sounds like a lotta speculation from a hack who more than likely has never said a word to cuz. I'ma keep it real with y'all, I haven't contacted him since we exchanged a few texts when he won state in track. I'm gonna get up with him and we'll really discuss the visit up there and how he feels about those ********. Of course y'all know I'm stopping by Sam's Club and buying a pallet of Morton's Salt to dump on the ****eyes' game... I don't know if other family members who are Canes have expressed their hate for those gs to him but I have. The first thing he got from me is an icy stare and "I reeeeaallly hate those mother****ers..."

You're the man Rattler. Recruiting board MVP. Tyson is the best CB in the country IMO. Can't wait to see him in the Orange and Green and doing his thing against FSU, UFag, LSU, Clemson, UNC and hopefully we get Bama on the schedule before hes off to the NFL. He'll have plenty of opportunity to show the pro scouts what they are getting against those offenses.

Go Canes!

He's known Mike for about 5+ years...

Here's Andrew Ellis, the Ohio St CB writer, with his reasoning and "inside" thoughts on his Campbell to OSU pick:

- Zach Smith has done an amazing job thus far and that is fully expected to continue.

- Miami is obviously the other primary contender. They have three corners and two safeties already committed and they're still going to add Al Blades Jr.

- If he were to announce today or tomorrow or next week, then I don't think it would be Ohio State."

Weird how he forgets to mention that the Taint loaded up BIG TIME in the secondary in the 2017 class.

UM

Advertisement
Turban Cryer is just being a "Shi##er." Something spineless people do naturally.

Advertisement
Can't make out who that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tyson, he rt that 2 days ago

Case Closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a social media expert but that looks nothing like Tyson unless I'm missing something

That's him after he won the opening invite. It's the same picture

Yes I looked it up our right.....this like the one pic where he doesn't look like Tyson lol

Last edited:
People think they're coming here because they should come here. Pretty simple. They should be layups. Reese is Dugans' nephew and Campbell is from down the street, has family that lovers UM, referred to Rumph as his "second father figure," and played for him since Optimist football.

That chit don't always play out and in some cases is meaningless. Who was the CB who went to uf even though his dad coached here? Patching went to uf...the Mallory kid came here despite all his Michigan connects, Jennings came here instead of f's, kids with connections and coaches at Michigan St have seen kids leave and go elsewhere etc. etc. It's not always a slam dunk even though it looks that way on paper or from afar.

You mean the DB who went to UF years AFTER his dad got scapegoated by Coker? Study up, son.

So what's his basis? Because they want Campbell?

TOS reporting Campbell stated Urban is directly recruiting Campbell hard. Say what you want about Urban but this is a tad concerning. This will be a good battle till the end.

Advertisement
Back