Campbell and Reese CBs

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Hey y'all I'm having trouble locating info that led to the recent CB runs for Reese and Campbell. Reese is now 100 to us and Campbell 50. Most I could find is Reese met with FSU then the run happened. As for Campbell guessing it's his lack of communication with other schools. Can anyone add more to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I hear that it's b/c Reese just named his new pit El Jefe and Campbell got a tat of Dugan's wife's likeness on his taint.

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] is putting in work for Campbell and it's only a matter of time before he commits... Reese is going to do what Dugans wish he would have done and play for the canes

Advertisement
I feel like our biggest threat in campbells recruitment is Ohio State. I could be wrong but I remember hearing about him loving his recent visit. He also just got CB'd there by an OSU insider. Pete said in the work he may wrap his recruitment up in the early part of the summer and it's seems that we have a lead so let's hope he wraps it up sooner rather than later.

I feel like our biggest threat in campbells recruitment is Ohio State. I could be wrong but I remember hearing about him loving his recent visit. He also just got CB'd there by an OSU insider. Pete said in the work he may wrap his recruitment up in the early part of the summer and it's seems that we have a lead so let's hope he wraps it up sooner rather than later.

****...ellis is one of the top guys over there I believe :confusion:

Over where? He doesn't even report for 247...

Advertisement

He didn't say he loved his visit,this is what he said in the 247 article you are referring to a few weeks back. Some other poster said he loved his visit

Campbell took an unofficial visit to Ohio State last month.

"They like me," Campbell said when asked about the Buckeyes. "They also say I'm their No. 1 cornerback in the class and that they could see me as one of those guys that's picked in the first round of the draft."

Ellis is pretty accurate with his CB's.

Crystal balls are are glorified guesses, unless no intel is attached they don't mean anything

Last edited:
Advertisement
People think they're coming here because they should come here. Pretty simple. They should be layups. Reese is Dugans' nephew and Campbell is from down the street, has family that lovers UM, referred to Rumph as his "second father figure," and played for him since Optimist football.

Crystal balls are are glorified guesses, unless no intel is attached they don't mean anything

Generally speaking, if someone tends to be very accurate, wouldn't that suggest that they have some intel. This guy in particular is ranked #2 .

Generally speaking, if someone tends to be very accurate, wouldn't that suggest that they have some intel. This guy in particular is ranked #2 .

Generally speaking, it's a shyster racket. They have high percentages because they switch those faqqy crystal balls at the last minute all the time minutes before a guy announces his actual commitment.

Advertisement

Generally speaking, it's a shyster racket. They have high percentages because they switch those faqqy crystal balls at the last minute all the time minutes before a guy announces his actual commitment.

I believe they do the rankings based on the average number of days you have a pick correct. Ellis averages being correct for 26 days prior to a kid committing.

I believe they do the rankings based on the average number of days you have a pick correct. Ellis averages being correct for 26 days prior to a kid committing.

He averages 26 whole days? Wow. He's practically prescient.

Looks like I was wrong about how they rank. They rank based on the correct % of picks. That said, averaging 26 days is a pretty good indication that you aren't flipping your pick at the last minute an awful lot.

Looks like I was wrong about how they rank. They rank based on the correct % of picks. That said, averaging 26 days is a pretty good indication that you aren't flipping your pick at the last minute an awful lot.

No it isn't. You can predict a legacy will go somewhere for 700 days. That would throw the averages all over the place. You guys get suckered too easily. Just pay attention to the rapid changes on those faqqy crystal ball predictions. Look at what happened with Mallory at the last minute. And Whoopie McFartland. A million other examples.

Advertisement
Back