Campbell and Reese CBs

The bmorecane would troll the pittsburghcane lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything from Pittsburg should be mocked at every opportunity.

No offence.

Hahaha all good. I find that being a Steelers fan is a lot like being a Canes fan in that it's rich in winning and is very Us against the world, lol

Advertisement
LOL at people taking these CBs seriously.

Andrew Ellis is a known troll who loves to mess with fanbases. He has a high CB percentage because he copies guys like Wlltfong and Tom Loy who are actual insiders, and he also changes his picks at the last minute.

Ellis CB'd Najee Harris to Michigan last year and then bragged about doing it just to mess with them. He's doing the same type of thing with Campbell, because he know people will flip out.

Campbell is the most exciting DB prospect since Peterson. With his size and how fast he can cover ground... he HAS to be a Cane. He's the only prospect I will lose my **** over if we don't close. I think he has that high of a ceiling

Advertisement
Campbell is the most exciting DB prospect since Peterson. With his size and how fast he can cover ground... he HAS to be a Cane. He's the only prospect I will lose my **** over if we don't close. I think he has that high of a ceiling

I agree ... Except this year there are four such kids in South Florida with Campbell, Jobe, and Hall (and Surtain). I've been following Canes recruiting for 20 years, and don't recall anything like it. Our DB class is already sick, sick, sick. If we can keep Campbell home, this will be the most exciting DB group since Taylor, Rolle, Jennings and Maxey in 2001.

People think they're coming here because they should come here. Pretty simple. They should be layups. Reese is Dugans' nephew and Campbell is from down the street, has family that lovers UM, referred to Rumph as his "second father figure," and played for him since Optimist football.

That chit don't always play out and in some cases is meaningless. Who was the CB who went to uf even though his dad coached here? Patching went to uf...the Mallory kid came here despite all his Michigan connects, Jennings came here instead of f's, kids with connections and coaches at Michigan St have seen kids leave and go elsewhere etc. etc. It's not always a slam dunk even though it looks that way on paper or from afar.

People think they're coming here because they should come here. Pretty simple. They should be layups. Reese is Dugans' nephew and Campbell is from down the street, has family that lovers UM, referred to Rumph as his "second father figure," and played for him since Optimist football.

You keep repeating yourself like a record that has been run over by a bulldozer. Nothing is EVER a given as people, kids in this case, will make their own decisions .

Here's Andrew Ellis, the Ohio St CB writer, with his reasoning and "inside" thoughts on his Campbell to OSU pick:

"Anyway, my thoughts on Campbell:

- Think he is 1A and 1B with Anthony Cook as far as the remaining DBs go.

- Zach Smith has done an amazing job thus far and that is fully expected to continue.

- Miami is obviously the other primary contender. They have three corners and two safeties already committed and they're still going to add Al Blades Jr.

- If he were to announce today or tomorrow or next week, then I don't think it would be Ohio State."

Advertisement
Here's Andrew Ellis, the Ohio St CB writer, with his reasoning and "inside" thoughts on his Campbell to OSU pick:

- Zach Smith has done an amazing job thus far and that is fully expected to continue.

- Miami is obviously the other primary contender. They have three corners and two safeties already committed and they're still going to add Al Blades Jr.

- If he were to announce today or tomorrow or next week, then I don't think it would be Ohio State."
Interesting, thanks for posting. Wonder if these guys get "extra points" for predicting the further out from the actual commit date - dumb nonetheless

This will come down to the end but I think we get him. I also don't think all of our current DB commits stick. Idk who, but the numbers seem stacked.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

No logical reason for him predicting Campbell to Ohio State other than he's at the top of their board and hubris.

Advertisement

Blah Blah Blah, sounds like a lotta straw grabbin' going on there. If the appropriate smoke doesn't accompany a CB prediction(even ones in our favor) I don't care about it. Who has Andrew Ellis spoken to on our end that would embolden him to pluck an OSU prediction from where he stores his buckeyes for the winter??? Sounds like a lotta speculation from a hack who more than likely has never said a word to cuz. I'ma keep it real with y'all, I haven't contacted him since we exchanged a few texts when he won state in track. I'm gonna get up with him and we'll really discuss the visit up there and how he feels about those ********. Of course y'all know I'm stopping by Sam's Club and buying a pallet of Morton's Salt to dump on the ****eyes' game... I don't know if other family members who are Canes have expressed their hate for those gs to him but I have. The first thing he got from me is an icy stare and "I reeeeaallly hate those mother****ers..."

Last edited:

and hes a sure tackler !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blah Blah Blah, sounds like a lotta straw grabbin' going on there. If the appropriate smoke doesn't accompany a CB prediction(even ones in our favor) I don't care about it. Who has Andrew Ellis spoken to on our end that would embolden him to pluck an OSU prediction from where he stores his buckeyes for the winter??? Sounds like a lotta speculation from a hack who more than likely has never said a word to cuz. I'ma keep it real with y'all, I haven't contacted him since we exchanged a few texts when he won state in track. I'm gonna get up with him and we'll really discuss the visit up there and how he feels about those ********. Of course y'all know I'm stopping by Sam's Club and buying a pallet of Morton's Salt to dump on the ****eyes' game... I don't know if other family members who are Canes have expressed their hate for those gs to him but I have. The first thing he got from me is an icy stare and "I reeeeaallly hate those mother****ers..."

You the real MVP [MENTION=9986]RattlerCane[/MENTION] really excited about him as a player.

Advertisement
Bit of a run on Campbell CB's to Ohio State right now, with 3 total today. We'll see if that picks up steam.

Advertisement
Back