Campbell and Reese CBs

TOS reporting Campbell stated Urban is directly recruiting Campbell hard. Say what you want about Urban but this is a tad concerning. This will be a good battle till the end.

**** ***. This ain't Al Golden. Rumph is Campbell's mentor, father figure and long time coach. This is a lay up. Rumph and the DB room are already on their victory lap

Advertisement
TOS reporting Campbell stated Urban is directly recruiting Campbell hard. Say what you want about Urban but this is a tad concerning. This will be a good battle till the end.

**** ***. This ain't Al Golden. Rumph is Campbell's mentor, father figure and long time coach. This is a lay up. Rumph and the DB room are already on their victory lap

Oh, ok. I guess there is nothing to see here then...

Oh, ok. I guess there is nothing to see here then...

Yeah we will see what happens. Think he's a cane in the end though

It isn't and won't be until Rumph/Bando starts churning out All-Americans and or 1st round picks, which is why I'm not really paying attention to his recruitment until the season starts.

Advertisement
OSU is trying to do a package deal type thing. they offered chatfield campbell silvera and surtain.

LSU did the same! They recruiting hard Chatfield, Campbell and Surtain! Surtain is already in the bag and Chatfield shouldn't be that hard considering Oregon and Syracuse are the 2 other teams recruiting him the hardest with LSU.

OSU is trying to do a package deal type thing. they offered chatfield campbell silvera and surtain.

Exactly which is why Miami needs to offer chatfield soon. One less angle osu and lsu can sell. They are selling that to silvera too(osu) in particular

OSu shouldn't even sniff Heritage after Gibson...

Flat out lied to the kid and now he transferred out

Advertisement

This is if you believe that a team needs to sign all his teammates in order to get Campbell. If that's the case then we're in the drivers seat since we already have Silvera committed and offered Surtain. Plus we have Campbell's relationship with Rumph and familiarity with The U and many of the commits and players. I'd rather have our hand, but I'll admit that I'm not too confident because given all that he would have committed already, seems.

Exactly which is why Miami needs to offer chatfield soon. One less angle osu and lsu can sell. They are selling that to silvera too(osu) in particular

What if Kool doesn't want Chatfield... Then what?

Obviously it would be a selling point that we know the other schools are/will use

Advertisement

Obviously it would be a selling point that we know the other schools are/will use

I agree. We know that Kool has the call on the d line and he hasn't offered. I don't think these guys are a package deal. From reading what Rattler says, Tyson's ready to step out of the Surtain shadows. That right there tells me it's not a package deal.

OSu shouldn't even sniff Heritage after Gibson...

Flat out lied to the kid and now he transferred out

I went to the STA v. AH game back in like 2012. It was so obvious that Gibson was not a CFB caliber QB.

Agreed but Urban said he would let him play QB and soon As he signed moved him to WR.

Now while his best position is WR he definitely didn't keep it 100 with him.

Advertisement

I agree. We know that Kool has the call on the d line and he hasn't offered. I don't think these guys are a package deal. From reading what Rattler says, Tyson's ready to step out of the Surtain shadows. That right there tells me it's not a package deal.
Oh I completely feel that surtain will go to lsu. But that's not to say Campbell, silvera, chatman wouldn't want to go to the same school. Osu just offered chatfield and silvera and I'm sure they will play that angle with them

Broke is talking silly again. The top DL Coach in the country is not going to offer a D Lineman he doesn't want to work some "package deal".

Broke is talking silly again. The top DL Coach in the country is not going to offer a D Lineman he doesn't want to work some "package deal".

Quit being dumb, I just said it was a selling point that other schools will use. Hop off nuts

Advertisement
Back