Campbell and Reese CBs

OSU is trying to do a package deal type thing. they offered chatfield campbell silvera and surtain.

So Chatfield is the weak link in this group? Lol! He's a consensus 4star and has offers from schools from OSU to FSU. Every team in the country would take those four. No need for a package deal.

Advertisement
OSU is trying to do a package deal type thing. they offered chatfield campbell silvera and surtain.

So Chatfield is the weak link in this group? Lol! He's a consensus 4star and has offers from schools from OSU to FSU. Every team in the country would take those four. No need for a package deal.

Chatfield is the weak link in that group though. Not saying he doesn't have a chance to be the best of the bunch but right now he the weak link. He is a tweener, too small to play DL and doesn't seem fast or quick enough to play in space. Based on his skill set he would also fit best in a 3-4 defense as a Jack. Lastly I know he has crazy production but so did Terry McCray.

Chatfield is the weak link in that group though. Not saying he doesn't have a chance to be the best of the bunch but right now he the weak link. He is a tweener, too small to play DL and doesn't seem fast or quick enough to play in space. Based on his skill set he would also fit best in a 3-4 defense as a Jack. Lastly I know he has crazy production but so did Terry McCray.
He's a Trent Harris type of player who is good but has a higher ceiling. He's an elite pass rusher in south Florida this year

I don't get this continued Heritage-OSU "pipeline". Didn't Gibson pretty much call out Urban as a liar, was pushed out, and has made it pretty public how he was treated at OSU? Maybe [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] can opine?

I'm more than happy to split the 4 with L$U.

They can have Chatfield and Surtain, we can have Silvera and Campbell.

Kool doesn't want Chatfield at DE, and Diaz has bigger fish at LB.

And I would put Campbell right there with Surtain.

If Pat had a different last name Campbell might be rated higher.

Advertisement
OSu shouldn't even sniff Heritage after Gibson...

Flat out lied to the kid and now he transferred out

I went to the STA v. AH game back in like 2012. It was so obvious that Gibson was not a CFB caliber QB.

Agreed but Urban said he would let him play QB and soon As he signed moved him to WR.

Now while his best position is WR he definitely didn't keep it 100 with him.

Of course he did. He also tells every skill player he recruits that they are the next Percy Harvin. He convinced John Brantley and Cam Newton that both were going to be the heir apparent to Tim Tebow. He will say whatever it takes to get a kid to sign. Everyone knows it, but at the same time these kids have egos. Even if it is their best friend who got lied to, they tell themselves that they are different and in their case the comparison/promise/whatever is true because they are just that good.

Rumph needs to get Tyson and nesta If takes taking chatfield I say do it its one spot and maybe chatfield can be some kind of impact player.

Advertisement
TOS reporting Campbell stated Urban is directly recruiting Campbell hard. Say what you want about Urban but this is a tad concerning. This will be a good battle till the end.

So some weasel he's known for a few months is recruiting him to the meth capitol of the world 1600 miles from home versus his second father recruiting him to the school down the street? Yeah. I'm trembling.

I'm more than happy to split the 4 with L$U.

They can have Chatfield and Surtain, we can have Silvera and Campbell.

Kool doesn't want Chatfield at DE, and Diaz has bigger fish at LB.

And I would put Campbell right there with Surtain.

If Pat had a different last name Campbell might be rated higher.

L$U has those 3 Grayson guys from the same team in Georgia on the DL committed. Though one of them isn't as good as the others, I'm not sure how that works out for Chatfield.

Exactly which is why Miami needs to offer chatfield soon. One less angle osu and lsu can sell. They are selling that to silvera too(osu) in particular

What if Kool doesn't want Chatfield... Then what?

LOL at "package deals." We've offered all those same guys with the exception of Chatfield. Stupid package deal ****.

Would love to trade L$U Chatfield for Chatman lol

Don't get me wrong, I think Chatfield is a great player and very productive, he just doesn't fit our defensive scheme, and I'm tired of trying to turn tweener DE/OLB hybrids into OLBs.

It never works for us.

MRob, McCord, Mike Smith, T McCray....

Would much rather try turning a stud Safety like Sherwood into an OLB, and Diaz agrees.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't get this continued Heritage-OSU "pipeline". Didn't Gibson pretty much call out Urban as a liar, was pushed out, and has made it pretty public how he was treated at OSU? Maybe [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] can opine?

Rumph struggles recruiting at Heritage where he was HC, but Meyers still has guys visiting him and cozying up to him even though he blatantly lied to Gibson. Classic S. FL recruiting mindset.

Do we know if Campbell evens likes Chat-field?

They are related. Maybe cousins but somehow related rattler said

Not related, but close friends. Drew's Uncle is one of my oldest friends. Teams are just making their A1 pitches at cuz, as expected. I've been on here singin' Drew's praises from Day 1. Somebody said something real slick earlier about Gaynor eating his eyeballs @ Greentree. Fat ****** chance, and I LOVE Gaynor. I know Kool is a master at what he does but I know this also. Drew is gonna be a STAR wherever he goes. It'll be a **** shame if he has to go elsewhere to do so when he wants to be great right here. I just feel like he's the 1 kid that Kool should throw the body type stuff aside for. I know he was "forced" to work with guys like Ray at Mizzou and he feels he should have all his guys meet a height/weight requirement here, but HS Drew>>>>>>>>>>>>HS Ray. Kid's just been kickin FBS(P5 & G5) O-lineman *** since a 10th Grader. Kid needs an offer. Not only will it kill all of that package deal ****, it'll give us arguably the best pass rusher in the '18 class...

[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], is Chatfield being given serious consideration at this time?

Advertisement
If Campbell's recruitment drags on and Rumph can't close the deal,Richt will need to get Banda involved to seal it.

Exactly which is why Miami needs to offer chatfield soon. One less angle osu and lsu can sell. They are selling that to silvera too(osu) in particular

What if Kool doesn't want Chatfield... Then what?

LOL at "package deals." We've offered all those same guys with the exception of Chatfield. Stupid package deal ****.

I offer a great package deal

[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], is Chatfield being given serious consideration at this time?

Last I heard he was still being evaluated and being that there spring game was yesterday if they make a move itll be soon.

We have a such depth and choice at that postion though it is probably making it that much harder to get a Kool offer.

Advertisement
Back