Cam Ward to Portal

I’ve seen him be wrong on just about everything.

He got the most obvious hire in history right.
kind GIF

Advertisement
No it’s really not. It’s way worse than that.
He came back and played for the team this year.

But ok. I am not here to die on the De Laura hill.

Just get a QB that can be competent and lead this team to wins.

Advertisement
He came back and played for the team this year.

But ok. I am not here to die on the De Laura hill.

Just get a QB that can be competent and lead this team to wins.
I agree with you. And fisch did not kick him off the team. Just think Mario looks for accountability and leadership qualities that are going to be questioned the second this move is made if it is no matter the actual context of what happened.

I agree with you. And fisch did not kick him off the team. Just think Mario looks for accountability and leadership qualities that are going to be questioned the second this move is made if it is no matter the actual context of what happened.
Mario is not consistent with that (see Jacolby George and see Burroughs potentially coming back). He talks a good game but doesn’t always walk it.

Mario is not consistent with that (see Jacolby George and see Burroughs potentially coming back). He talks a good game but rarely walks it.
His Oregon teams were also not disciplined when it came to penalties I just think this is a very different element not sure they will go there maybe I’m wrong

Advertisement
It’s simple. Mario’s success in acquiring a starting caliber QB from the portal RIGHT NOW will determine whether he succeeds or fails here. I have very little faith in Mario and don’t expect him to have any success with this but I hope I’m wrong

Advertisement
Howard was all in his feels thinking ward was getting preference. (Miami would (have) taken either even if ward was slight favorite is my understanding). Staff told him that wasn’t the case, he could commit and they would take it.

He didn’t commit. So sad because you think being neglected then don’t take the chance to commit afterall? Weird. Typical. Miami.
Miami has told Howard he can commit but hasn't

Advertisement
Mario is not consistent with that (see Jacolby George and see Burroughs potentially coming back). He talks a good game but doesn’t always walk it.
I don't know what Burroughs did.

George just needs to grow up and stop letting his emotions control him - he's clearly not a bad kid. You don't kick those players from the team.

I don't know what Burroughs did.

George just needs to grow up and stop letting his emotions control him - he's clearly not a bad kid. You don't kick those players from the team.
I wasn’t saying kick him off the team. I am saying discipline the kid.

Burroughs threatened to kill Lee (allegedly).

Advertisement
Back