Cam Ward to Portal

I challenge any of the whiney mopes saying Miami ****ed this up based on a tweet from Mike Ryan to post anything Mike rayan has ever been correct about.

Advertisement
What Mike Ryan tweet are we all freaking out about?
idk if he deleted it but can't find it

ultimately it was saying that he was hearing cam ward was headed to the draft

to be fair though, not everyone is freaking out. doubt mike ryan knows anything about our QB situation

What Mike Ryan tweet are we all freaking out about?

I believe all the panic is from .....

IMG_0438.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll either play for the U or he won't. Either way this kid has received all the attention I'm willing to give him. Even if he does decide to play for the U, expectations are going to be so ridiculously high there's now way he'll live up to them. Anything less that a top 12 playoff birth will be considered failure even if it's unrealistic at this point.

Advertisement
Agreed but he asked for 1. If he would’ve asked for 2 I would’ve not commented, lol.

And I love @CDWright40. I wasn’t trying to be a smart ***.
No offense taken

Also when you have zero recourse for slinging rumors that wasn’t a difficult one to toss out there. He has been wrong about dozens of things and people still pay attention to what he says.

Advertisement
Because Cribby and D$ have been hinting for the last week about other options.
That’s much better reason to pay attention.

I’m from the school of thought that there are 10-20 guys available that would have given us an additional 1-3 wins last season. Just get a guy that won’t kill us and we will be greatly improved.

What is the deadline for Ward to declare for the draft? Mario is too stubborn to set a deadline and move off him so that’s likely our de facto deadline.

So why are you guys believing this
Golden canes can have info from other people that are bigger donors and they do get a bit of access . Doesn’t mean he’s right or wrong on this case but he’s not always wrong despite hate because of his connection to lebetard, which also has sources despite it all.

Say what you will as is your right but he does $upport the program and does know people. Doesn’t make him infallible

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back