Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Golden canes can have info from other people that are bigger donors. Doesn’t mean he’s right or wrong on this case but he’s not always wrong despite hate because of his connection to lebetard

Say what you will as is your right but he does $uppoet the program and does know people. Doesn’t make him infallible
This. People act like individuals never change their mind after talking to a reporter or a media person. My cousin can tell me on Saturday morning that he’s not gonna go to the mall and then Saturday evening he might go to the mall. Things change. Life is fluid. It doesn’t mean that Mike is not reporting accurately. He’s telling you what he knows based on what he’s been told Most recently. Holy **** are people dense.

Look I want a resolution to this thing as soon as possible and still hope it’s Ward but not sure where the prima donna and attention seeker stuff is coming from. He hasn’t posted anything in weeks, he hasn’t done interviews. If anything kid is trying to make a huge decision for himself and because he’s not abiding by our arbitrary deadlines we are already turning against him? Lol. Look the quicker he makes a decision the better for us, either way, but if he’s still a live option for us, you gotta see it thru. Just my take on it but I’m sure I’ll get crucified lol

CIS will always get it’s panties in a twist. I think we all know that Ward was never 100% happening (I’m still optimistic on it). I think when Mike said the word ‘Spring’ he hit a nerve with the people. ‘Spring’ would be that we only have our eggs in the Ward basket. That contradicts Cribby saying we have multiple eggs in multiple baskets. If it happens will it suck? Yes. Ward brings an excitement level to the premier position in the sport that we haven’t had in a very long time. But if we have legit options on the backside it will be okay. I mean… there’s gotta be a reason why the other top options haven’t signed on a dotted line yet.

Advertisement
Look I want a resolution to this thing as soon as possible and still hope it’s Ward but not sure where the prima donna and attention seeker stuff is coming from. He hasn’t posted anything in weeks, he hasn’t done interviews. If anything kid is trying to make a huge decision for himself and because he’s not abiding by our arbitrary deadlines we are already turning against him? Lol. Look the quicker he makes a decision the better for us, either way, but if he’s still a live option for us, you gotta see it thru. Just my take on it but I’m sure I’ll get crucified lol
It’s CIS being CIS.

Advertisement
You are correct but no one is turning on Cam Ward.

People are turning or have a big problem with Mario. Not Ward.

As I type this Mario needs to be working on another viable option. He needs to back channel another QB immediately and then go 1:1 with that QB as soon as the Dead Period ends.

We can no longer be taken hostage by Ward.

Advertisement
I really know nothing about it but I am wondering if there are reasons outside of football that will prevent this from being a possibility.
If you are referring to his law/court case, I am pretty sure that has been resolved.

This. People act like individuals never change their mind after talking to a reporter or a media person. My cousin can tell me on Saturday morning that he’s not gonna go to the mall and then Saturday evening he might go to the mall. Things change. Life is fluid. It doesn’t mean that Mike is not reporting accurately. He’s telling you what he knows based on what he’s been told Most recently. Holy **** are people dense.
Dude most of this board can tell you they plan on getting laid tonight and then they are shaking hands with themselves. Life isn’t static. Who knew you were going to get in a fight that afternoon over how to tie a garbage bag. Suddenly not getting laid lol

Advertisement
‘Cuz Mike has contacts within the Program. He’s not just shooting from the hip. He has access to info.

This doesn’t mean he’s right, but it’s not like we (the insiders on CIS) are overly confident. Plus, we’ve been told the NFL is a significant risk.
I personally don't want to derail whatever semblance of coherence we can maintain in this thread and turn it into some debate about Mike Ryan and then LeBatard by extension.

That said, I do know Mike is definitely tied into some* of the moneyed aspects that make/try to make things happen on these fronts AND there are elements of the school that value him as a public media face/propagandist for the athletics program.

But as always- nobody knows everything all the time. Soooo here we sit like a rat in a cage despite all of our rage.

Advertisement
Back