Cam Ward to Portal

Miami has told Howard he can commit but hasn't
Saying you can commit is one thing. Offering a similar $$ NIL package as Ward and saying you can commit is another.

We dont know what kind of package they put in front of Howard so its hard to say if he truly passed. There are ways to slow play without actually saying we are waiting on someone else's decision.

Advertisement
The Wire GIF

Seems rather clear that Uiagalelei is FSU-bound IF they don't get Ward... subject to some minimal NFL possibility for him. There does not seem to be any other team besides FSU in the wind. Wonder why he hasn't been seriously mentioned here as Plan B or C (if we do not get Ward or Howard or ?)

Seems rather clear that Uiagalelei is FSU-bound IF they don't get Ward... subject to some minimal NFL possibility for him. There does not seem to be any other team besides FSU in the wind. Wonder why he hasn't been mentioned here as Plan B or C (if we do not get Ward or Howard or ?)

I don’t think we’re remotely interested in DJ U

Advertisement
Doesn't work that way unfortunately, just means they'll have Moss and Ward. Other programs are allowed to have more than one shiny new toy
Doubt moss would stick around to be a backup again especially after that performance

Advertisement
On a brighter note, no dumb@$$ has mentioned Michael Pratt in a day (or did I miss it)

Pratt and Ward have probably both inquired about backstage tables for them and their families on Day 1 of the NFL Draft. Wonder if they've heard back from the league office?

de gallery GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen him be wrong on just about everything.

He got the most obvious hire in history right.
You seem pretty invested in your take, much more so than me, but he was the first to report the biggest hire we’ve made in 25 years, that’s not nothing.

Classic CIS.

Advertisement
Back