Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
The only way he comes here is if they give him a ridiculous amount of money. Then he's only here for the money. He's not gonna care if we win or lose.

How is it that when a 5th year college player is paid $2M, he is "only here for the money", but when a first round draft choice is paid $30 or $40 million a year later, you don't hear a **** word?

How is it that when a 5th year college player is paid $2M, he is "only here for the money", but when a first round draft choice is paid $30 or $40 million a year later, you don't hear a **** word?
I'm guessing because the guy in the NFL is excited to be there, no matter what team it is and hopes/plans to play his entire career there. Cam ward has one year left and I doubt he really cares about the team he's going to, or if they are successful. He's just looking to get the most money. Just my opinion

Advertisement
I'm guessing because the guy in the NFL is excited to be there, no matter what team it is and hopes/plans to play his entire career there. Cam ward has one year left and I doubt he really cares about the team he's going to, or if they are successful. He's just looking to get the most money. Just my opinion
So he wants to go to college for the money but doesn’t care if they win or performs well? I guess that means he wants to go sell insurance after his Sr year ? This is literally his contract year for the league if he stays in college one more year. It’s the best time to get a guy because they’re normally all business and are focused on moving up in the draft. A great year shoots him up to a day 1-2 pick.

So he wants to go to college for the money but doesn’t care if they win or performs well? I guess that means he wants to go sell insurance after his Sr year ? This is literally his contract year for the league if he stays in college one more year. It’s the best time to get a guy because they’re normally all business and are focused on moving up in the draft. A great year shoots him up to a day 1-2 pick.

Ya, if we were to get Ward one thing I’d feel pretty confident about is that we’d be getting a hyper-motivated player who would be giving his all to excell on the field for his final season “try out” for the draft.

That can only benefit us and *could* be a very different look compared to a guy who some thought gave the impression they would rather be on the green playing 9 holes on Saturdays.

Ok. I guess what I'm trying to say he would rather go play somewhere else than here and would only be here because we pay the most. I don't think his heart would be in it if he came here

Advertisement
Imo the only reason Ward is in LA is to meet with an agency and/or similar for NFL stuff.
Maybe he just wanted an In and Out burger

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

So do you say the same to the people who say that they're confident that he is coming or do you just not like my opinion because you don't agree with it? If you aren't able to make an educated guess on what he's gonna do from all the info we have and how it's being drawn out, then I'd venture to guess that you don't know **** about much

Stop behaving like a complaining little beeyotch.

You are stating your "opinion" as if it is factual.

As for the insiders who are "confident that he is coming", it is based on things that are actually being said to them by coaches and players and boosters.

Your bull**** is based on nothing besides your "opinion".

All opinions are not equal. And not all opinions are correct.

Your posts are just trash.

Last edited:
If Mario’s plan was to recruit some backups and then portal someone top tier every year for eternity I would support the **** out of that for exactly this reason

Advertisement
Stop behaving like a little *****.

You are stating your "opinion" as if it is factual.

As for the insiders who are "confident that he is coming", it is based on things that are actually being said to them by coaches and players and boosters.

Your bull**** is based on nothing besides your "opinion".

All opinions are not equal. And not all opinions are correct.

Your posts are just trash.
Oh look, another tool that loves to talk tough on a message board. My opinion is as valid as anyone else's Why don't you shut your **** holster.

Advertisement

That is bull****. Very few drafted players "play their entire career there". And unless there has been a trade, the teams picking the highest are the worst teams, nobody is "excited to be there".

Excited for tens of millions of dollars? Sure.

You're just making up garbage to support your hot take. Again, the choice is between Miami and the NFL. The kid has already played four years, he is eager to go to the NFL as soon as possible. And not because he is excited by the team that has drafted him (he hasn't even been drafted yet). He is excited to get to the NFL...FOR THE MONEY.

Stop inventing nonsense about him not wanting to come to Miami.

Last edited:
Ok. I guess what I'm trying to say he would rather go play somewhere else than here and would only be here because we pay the most. I don't think his heart would be in it if he came here

You are projecting your own insecurities and shortcomings onto someone who is much better at making his own decision than you are.

"I don't think his heart would be in it". Give me a break. If this was about his "heart", he would have stayed at Washington State.

Advertisement
Back