Cam Ward to Portal

Oh look, another tool that loves to talk tough on a message board. My opinion is as valid as anyone else's Why don't you shut your **** holster.

No. Your opinion IS NOT as valid as anyone else's. That is obvious to everyone except you.

Clearly, your mother (incorrectly) told you that you were special and worthwhile. Spoiler alert, she lied.

Advertisement
Need that Ward announcment for more Nole tears
IMG_7085.jpeg

You are projecting your own insecurities and shortcomings onto someone who is much better at making his own decision than you are.

"I don't think his heart would be in it". Give me a break. If this was about his "heart", he would have stayed at Washington State.
My insecurities and short comings? You got that from me stating my opinion on the ward situation? You seem like the kind of guy that likes to watch his wife with other men because of your short comings, if ya know what I mean

Last edited:
No. Your opinion IS NOT as valid as anyone else's. That is obvious to everyone except you.

Clearly, your mother (incorrectly) told you that you were special and worthwhile. Spoiler alert, she lied.
Did you just wake up and decide to attack all of my posts and harass me online? As far as my opinion, I guess we'll see what happens. And now you bring my mother into it? Can a maude ban this unhinged *******?

Advertisement

Yup. Was just going to say this.

It does all come down to parenting...

Pay attention CIS!! This is what happens when parents don't teach children to sit still and be comfortable in your own skin.

Advertisement
I read just fine tinkerbell
You're doing what's called projecting. It's ok buddy. Embrace your desires. It's the 21st century. No one cares

The good news is they make pills for being nervous; but, the other stuff?

That requires intensive therapy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you just wake up and decide to attack all of my posts and harass me online? As far as my opinion, I guess we'll see what happens. And now you bring my mother into it? Can a maude ban this unhinged *******?

Well, the moderators haven't banned you for your ***-bashing insults, so you probably shouldn't be asking them to come to your defense.

There it is. Two times in a row, with two separate posters, you used homosexual aspersions against people who disagree with you.

It's up to the moderators to take action.
Go fist yourself. The mods can look back and see the other poster said that about me first. And all you've done is personally attack me all night. Now you want to run to a mod like the littke ***** that you are. Get a mod involved and let them look into who started all this **** tonight. You stir the pot then run to.a mod. You even mentioned my mother in one of your bull**** posts. I guess with your 40k posts, you think you're important or something. Go ahead, get a mod involved so they can see the type of ***** **** that you pull.

Advertisement
Back