Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I’ve recused myself from dealing with him and some others previously for personal reasons but you can report it or @ other Maude’s and they will look at everything.

What is the funniest part is that I have very mildly and directly and factually refuted his terrible posts. I have no idea which post he thinks is a violation. It goes to my central point, he is surprised and offended by MULTIPLE posters refuting and critiquing his multiple terrible posts.

As for his ***-insults, he has doled them out to more than one poster. I'm not complaining on my own behalf, I'm merely noting them and documenting them.

I mean seriously at this point Maude’s. A timeout at least. I know I personally got one for farrrrrrrrrrrrrr less a violation than this
fourth of july dog GIF

Now???? Or bad timing???

I would tell you that it is amusing that your defense of your ***-bashing insults is that "it's only ***-bashing if it's true", but it's not really amusing. There is plenty of evidence and history of people using FALSE accusations as insults too.

If you use anti-Semitic language against someone who is not ******, is that OK?

If you use the n-word against a white person, is that OK?

I just want to be clear on what you are actually trying to say here.
What I'm trying to say is I don't care about anything you say. Go be sad and lonely

Advertisement
What is the funniest part is that I have very mildly and directly and factually refuted his terrible posts. I have no idea which post he thinks is a violation. It goes to my central point, he is surprised and offended by MULTIPLE posters refuting and critiquing his multiple terrible posts.

As for his ***-insults, he has doled them out to more than one poster. I'm not complaining on my own behalf, I'm merely noting them and documenting them.
You’re doing a fine job.

Ok. @AtlAtty , @No_Fly_Zone , @JD08 or one of the adult Maude’s, it’s poster on poster on poster review time. I conflicted myself out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back