Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
We'll know after he's done shooting his Trojan commercial
@JamesQuall @WaterburyCane

Clapping GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
Yeah. I can't keep up with the bs and drama with this. I'll check back with this thread in a day or two for a status update. This recruitment has become pure foolishness.
i update the title with a a date and time in the other thread in here. You can always look at that.

Advertisement
You’re doing a fine job.

Ok. @AtlAtty , @No_Fly_Zone , @JD08 or one of the adult Maude’s, it’s poster on poster on poster review time. I conflicted myself out.

Way too many punches thrown for me to do anything but: (1) leave it be; or (2) infract/warn both parties. I lean towards options 1, but that assumes both @TheOriginalCane and @CanesZ06 will let it lie. That is my hope, at least.

Go fist yourself. The mods can look back and see the other poster said that about me first. And all you've done is personally attack me all night. Now you want to run to a mod like the littke ***** that you are. Get a mod involved and let them look into who started all this **** tonight. You stir the pot then run to.a mod. You even mentioned my mother in one of your bull**** posts. I guess with your 40k posts, you think you're important or something. Go ahead, get a mod involved so they can see the type of ***** **** that you pull.
1704033507469.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back