Cam Ward to Portal

IMG_3893.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Not sure if this is true or not about Arch Manning, but Brock Purdy is making $870k this year, and he still has 2 MORE years on his rookie contract.

By the end of next year, his THIRD, he will have made about $2.6mil.

Cam Ward is being offered $2mil+ to for ONE YEAR of college football.

I know there's other variables and Brock is an extreme example since he was the very last pick, but he also got the starting job out of pure luck (just like Tom Brady).

This is not completely accurate, & I hate social media as they try to make points without giving full details.

Purdy’s base salary is $870k, but with incentives it’ll hit around $934k/yr. What’s not mentioned are Purdy’s own NIL deals w/ his endorsements, which is why he has a net worth of approximately $6m in only his 2nd year.

Furthermore, we’re talking about a 7th round pick, not a 1st - 4th round pick.

This is not completely accurate, & I hate social media as they try to make points without giving full details.

Purdy’s base salary is $870k, but with incentives it’ll hit around $934k/yr. What’s not mentioned are Purdy’s own NIL deals w/ his endorsements, which is why he has a net worth of approximately $6m in only his 2nd year.

Furthermore, we’re talking about a 7th round pick, not a 1st - 4th round pick.
There are girls in college making 5 mil a year with onlyfans. Can we just stop the stupidity of Twitter. Purdy will get 30 mil a year soon.

Advertisement
Back