Cam Ward to Portal

whoa whoa holdup. I'm calling violation. Please post said girls onlyfans handle. TIA.
@yomama

america burn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything less and this guy was a waste of time and money
We aren't the ones making the purchase, and aside from ******** around and wasting time on a message board, I don't think its a waste of time either, particularly when we have no starting quarterback. If he stinks he stinks. We can discuss quarterback recruiting and development in another thread. Cam may not bring us anything more than a 9-4 season, but I wouldn't put it all on him if that's the case.

Advertisement
We aren't the ones making the purchase, and aside from ******** around and wasting time on a message board, I don't think its a waste of time either, particularly when we have no starting quarterback. If he stinks he stinks. We can discuss quarterback recruiting and development in another thread. Cam may not bring us anything more than a 9-4 season, but I wouldn't put it all on him if that's the case.
Well it's a waste of time if Mario is waiting for him to make a decision and he goes somewhere else and we get left with limited options

Advertisement
Is Will Howard holding out to see if Cam goes pro so he can come to UM? Cause if he wanted to be at USC so bad, he would've committed already lol
Apparently, we gave him the best offer also…. so it seems like he’s just waiting for the big domino to fall.

Last edited:
Ward currently is a 3rd round pick maybe 2nd if a GM is reaching
Would be a long reach. Not saying the kid won’t be a good NFL QB, but at this point, drafting him in the first 2 rounds would be living on a prayer. But like the man said, “All it takes, is for JUST ONE GM, to fall in love with u!”

Advertisement
Back