Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I feel like I’m Victor Timely in Season 2 of Loki walking on the beltway towards the temporal loom every time I open this thread.
Tom Hiddleston Loki GIF by Marvel Studios

Eventually Loki figured it out.... Have faith... ;) ;)

you would think today is the day that Ward announces if he announces at all.
I still think today is just Miami's alledged timeline. Ward has openly said his timeline is measured in weeks. I expect nothing today, personally.

Now maybe decides they want to explore other options e.g. the USC kid who just jumped in. Maybe that happens this week. Ward though, not holding my breath.

Advertisement
I still think today is just Miami's alledged timeline. Ward has openly said his timeline is measured in weeks. I expect nothing today, personally.

Now maybe decides they want to explore other options e.g. the USC kid who just jumped in. Maybe that happens this week. Ward though, not holding my breath.
Yeah I mean the kid said Christmas right?

Ward’s are playing chess, not checkers. Mario’s lost his leverage and needs to gain some of it back by sticking to this “supposed” 4 PM timeline today.

Advertisement
The guest recruiting guy on the Locked on Canes pod said Miami offered cam a ton, but they wanted more.
All depends on Ward’s other options at this point. Does FSU match us? Is he likely to be drafted high enough to match our NIL deal?
If so, we better increase our offer. If not, he can kick rocks because he doesn’t have a better option.

Advertisement
All depends on Ward’s other options at this point. Does FSU match us? Is he likely to be drafted high enough to match our NIL deal?
If so, we better increase our offer. If not, he can kick rocks because he doesn’t have a better option.
Believe the realistic options that Ward is evaluating seriously is UM vs NFL. Believe the Noles go with Lagway with a much lower NIL expectation in the $750K range.

Advertisement
Believe the realistic options that Ward is evaluating seriously is UM vs NFL. Believe the Noles go with Lagway with a much lower NIL expectation in the $750K range.
This would explain why the decision is taking longer than if he was just picking between schools. The NFL does not have a Wednesday deadline.

If you are correct, and your position seems very plausible, I think the Ward camp told UM as much, and UM felt the final decision will tip towards UM over NFL prognostications. This also explains our lack of interest in other transfer QB’s. If it does not work out UM may live to regret not having a viable back up option, but sometimes you have to go for it.

Advertisement
Back