Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
When is this kid going to stop holding this program hostage and make a decision?
Is he making a decision by Wednesday or is this going to drag out further?
We need to recruit better at QB, so we can try to avoid this type of desperation in the future. We have no leverage, probably going to need to over pay a ton to get him, and frankly I don’t think he’s all that great but he is the best available.
How is he holding Miami hostage? Nobody is forcing Miami to wait on him

It’s sunny but very windy by the water right now. Prob not the best fishing day but who knows by Friday.
Surf report looks good, but boating forecast has some swells that might make offshore kind of uncomfortable.

1702921136725.png

Two days ago:
Screenshot_20231218_124043_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_130718_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Just believe Ward is headed to the draft. So ... who do we go after assuming Howard is USC? Finn is gone.
Just like Bama did with TVD you backchannel a kid from another program. Plenty of schools with decent QB's can't compete with Miami's NIL, OLine and returning/incoming weapons at RB and WR.

Im not worried about Miami finding a guy. Im worried about the fans overreacting if Ward isn't the guy.

Just believe Ward is headed to the draft. So ... who do we go after assuming Howard is USC? Finn is gone.
Gotta figure there is some Haynes King tier starter who isn't officially in the portal but who can be poached if the bag is as big as people claim.

Yikes. I work with an Arkansas fan and he couldn't stand KJ Jefferson. He was so happy when he entered the portal. I watched a few of their games and wasn't impressed either. Don't think their OL is any good tho so who knows
Arkansas fans are delusional. KJ is statistically their best QB ever. This year they were terrible because their OL was the worst in the entire Power 5 and his best WR was playing Division II last year.

He would kill it in Dawson's offense.

Advertisement
Surf report looks good, but boating forecast has some swells that might make offshore kind of uncomfortable.

View attachment 272954

Two days ago:
View attachment 272955
View attachment 272956
2-3 is doable, but don’t think I want to bring someone who has never gone offshore on a day like that. 😂. We went out in the 4-6 when I was in the keys for one day last year and it was miserable but we caught fish and guess that is all that matters.

Advertisement
When is this kid going to stop holding this program hostage and make a decision?
Is he making a decision by Wednesday or is this going to drag out further?
We need to recruit better at QB, so we can try to avoid this type of desperation in the future. We have no leverage, probably going to need to over pay a ton to get him, and frankly I don’t think he’s all that great but he is the best available.
How is cam holding anyone hostage lol

2-3 is doable, but don’t think I want to bring someone who has never gone offshore on a day like that. 😂. We went out in the 4-6 when I was in the keys for one day last year and it was miserable but we caught fish and guess that is all that matters.
Rough days are the best days. Was a professional as a kid and my brother runs a boat in the keys.

Advertisement
Back