Cam Ward to Portal

I honestly don't remember as I went down a YouTube rabbit hole of seemingly all bad takes in relation to portal qb destinations. I do remember at least one talking about McCord as a package deal with some OSU receiver to Nebraska.

I think this ON3 guy had TVD going to Mississippi State too.
Fleming

Advertisement
As long as you have Will Howard on hold waiting for the green light, you can absolutely wait for Cam Ward to make his decision. If he chooses other than you let Howard commit, obviously I’m hoping that’s the plan they have in place. Will Howard can wait if Miami is his #1 option, if Ward commits then there is plenty of other good destinations for Howard to fall back on.

As long as you have Will Howard on hold waiting for the green light, you can absolutely wait for Cam Ward to make his decision. If he chooses other than you let Howard commit, obviously I’m hoping that’s the plan they have in place. Will Howard can wait if Miami is his #1 option, if Ward commits then there is plenty of other good destinations for Howard to fall back on.
Risky to think this way. Howard is going to look out for himself first and foremost. Who knows what he’ll do if he sees his options start to dwindle while waiting.

I get your point, but I don't think the Will Howard camp is willing to just sit and wait for the phone to ring as a Plan B for us.

Advertisement
This kinda has that feel of when LeBron was in his prime making free agent decision. One he made up his mind, the rest of the dominoes fell in place quickly thereafter.

For us, we hope for Cam with Smith as a cherry on top and if not us, then better OSU with Jeremiah Smith staying there than him going to FSU with Jeremiah flipping there.

Advertisement
D$ also alluded to the portal QB being quite important with J. Smith. He’s watching the situation closely. ESD is in 9 days. Need to get a tier 1 in the bag this week to sell for Early Signing Day final stretch.
This as ideally you would like to have the guy in place this week so you can then sell Smith on him and hopefully get him in for a visit this weekend potentially with said QB ahead of ESD.

Advertisement
There is absolutely no way I will ever believe that a guy like Will Howard is just dyyyyiiiinnnngggg to commit to us and we're telling him "hey man we're still waiting on Cam Ward but if he says no then you're definitely the guy!"

Do some of you actually believe this is happening? lmao.

Your first mistake was watching any video featuring a guy names JayDee Pickle and expecting to get top notch reporting.
Definitely true but I was just punishing myself for having the Chiefs as the last leg of a 5 team parlay.

Advertisement
There is absolutely no way I will ever believe that a guy like Will Howard is just dyyyyiiiinnnngggg to commit to us and we're telling him "hey man we're still waiting on Cam Ward but if he says no then you're definitely the guy!"

Do some of you actually believe this is happening? lmao.
Definitely not, but I could see some of the big programs stringing him along just a bit as they wait on Ward.

Definitely not, but I could see some of the big programs stringing him along just a bit as they wait on Ward.
nah, depending on who you ask will howard is equal or better than cam ward

if will howard tells anyone he wants in, and that school hasn't already received a commitment from another QB, that school is taking him 100%

gonna be a looooooong week or two on CIS

Survive Robert Downey Jr GIF

Advertisement
Back