Cam Ward to Portal

Happy Feel Good GIF

Advertisement
They’ve won 24 games the prior two years. They have a history of doing this the last decade so I’ll just wait and see if this decade is different.
They have but this is the first time in a while where both sides of the ball are clicking at the same time. It appears that making the offense less complicated and moving on from Moore was huge for Dak. The top 4 in the NFC are all very very good this year.

Advertisement
Didn't this kid graduate yesterday? He probably has not even visited anywhere yet and will visit all these schools this week. We are in for a week or so of speculation with him most likely. Has there been confirmation that Howard actually even visited Miami or any school yet for that matter?

There is absolutely no way I will ever believe that a guy like Will Howard is just dyyyyiiiinnnngggg to commit to us and we're telling him "hey man we're still waiting on Cam Ward but if he says no then you're definitely the guy!"

Do some of you actually believe this is happening? lmao.

Idk about dying but he’s absolutely being told to we’re waiting on ward. FSU and USC are doing the same thing

Advertisement
They have but this is the first time in a while where both sides of the ball are clicking at the same time. It appears that making the offense less complicated and moving on from Moore was huge for Dak. The top 4 in the NFC are all very very good this year.
Like I said I’ve seen this movie way too many times the last two decades. They’ve went into the playoffs 12-5 as a SB favorite or had the best record in the NFC just to lose going back years . This isn’t the first time they’ve been built up like this , people are just numb to it or just forget.

They’ve had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL while Philly has one of the hardest and has ran a gauntlet the last month and change. Phins , SF, Dallas twice , Buffalo and KC. And that’s coming from an Eagles fan that predicted we’d fall off this year in the eagles thread. @djnellz am I lying? If this year is different I’ll be proven wrong but Dak and this team has a trend of choking when it matters. **** so did Romo.

Advertisement
Like I said I’ve seen this movie way too many times the last two decades. They’ve went into the playoffs 12-5 as a SB favorite or had the best record in the NFC just to lose going back years . This isn’t the first time they’ve been built up like this , people are just numb to it or just forget.

They’ve had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL while Philly has one of the hardest and has ran a gauntlet the last month and change. Phins , SF, Dallas twice , Buffalo and KC. And that’s coming from an Eagles fan that predicted we’d fall off this year in the eagles thread. @djnellz am I lying? If this year is different I’ll be proven wrong but Dak and this team has a trend of choking when it matters. **** so did Romo.
You def said like 10-6 this year for us. We def playing like a 10-6 team

IMG_2085.jpeg

Advertisement
There is absolutely no way I will ever believe that a guy like Will Howard is just dyyyyiiiinnnngggg to commit to us and we're telling him "hey man we're still waiting on Cam Ward but if he says no then you're definitely the guy!"

Do some of you actually believe this is happening? lmao.
Pending how much money could be waiting for him, yes.
I mean, I would.

Advertisement
Back