Callin out names (Long but needs to be said)

The problem with TP801's post is that he doesn't take into account the fact that lots of south florida kids are bought and paid for. Not all. And some kids are able to resist the allure of $EC, O$U, and F$U money, or take only the smaller initial payout and forego the rest. But enough kids get bought for it to make a difference (Pat Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, etc).

A kid like Teddy Bridgepee'er wasn't bought. He obviously didn't want to play for a white coach, and so when Randy got booted, Teddy took it bad and never gave Golden a chance.

But anyone who thinks Miami has a fair chance to compete dollarswise for kids like Cook, Michel, etc is living in a sea of idiotic denial. We can get lucky, and get kids like Duke who bleeds OG, or kids like Howard and Bush who resisted the bigger payouts to come here. But not all of them will behave the same.

Then we have feminine shouldered kids like Alex Collins. Dude ran wild over the scrub D's and got benched as the season wore on and he started playing real defenses. And he is soft mentally cause he let his fat coach make his decision for him, enough so that he lied to his own MOTHER. smdh.

Blame Golden for not developing the kids he does have and being too much of a softie himself and not firing his BFF. But blaming Golden for missing out on certain south florida kids is pretty retarded. Sounds to me like TP801 has an agenda.

Advertisement
the point is lost on me, the point doesn't make any sense.

don't be mad at me cuz it took u 30 mins to read a few paragraphs

Who said I'm mad?

so go ahead n tell me the point of the OP since I read to fast and missed it

Basically the point was QYB (Quit Your *****ing) if you upset we missed out on a 5 Star from South Florida, it is hit or miss. (Not you in particular, but if someone is whining kinda thing).

oh so u saying if I don't praise everything then its *****ing? thats the weakest **** I've ever heard

Dude. I wasn't the OP. I merely tried to convey what the OP stated as per your request. I didn't say ****, and I went out of my way to say "Not you in particular"

The problem with TP801's post is that he doesn't take into account the fact that lots of south florida kids are bought and paid for. Not all. And some kids are able to resist the allure of $EC, O$U, and F$U money, or take only the smaller initial payout and forego the rest. But enough kids get bought for it to make a difference (Pat Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, etc).

A kid like Teddy Bridgepee'er wasn't bought. He obviously didn't want to play for a white coach, and so when Randy got booted, Teddy took it bad and never gave Golden a chance.

But anyone who thinks Miami has a fair chance to compete dollarswise for kids like Cook, Michel, etc is living in a sea of idiotic denial. We can get lucky, and get kids like Duke who bleeds OG, or kids like Howard and Bush who resisted the bigger payouts to come here. But not all of them will behave the same.

Then we have feminine shouldered kids like Alex Collins. Dude ran wild over the scrub D's and got benched as the season wore on and he started playing real defenses. And he is soft mentally cause he let his fat coach make his decision for him, enough so that he lied to his own MOTHER. smdh.

Blame Golden for not developing the kids he does have and being too much of a softie himself and not firing his BFF. But blaming Golden for missing out on certain south florida kids is pretty retarded. Sounds to me like TP801 has an agenda.

Teddy had no problem playing for a white coach. That is just making up non sense. Tons of players who are committed to coaches switch when that coach is sent packing. Not many recruits want to be around a program who just fired a head coach.

BEST post I've ever read on this or any site in regards to calling out puzzy crybaby immature and ignorant posters. THANK YOU from a TRUE Cane fan!!!

Who said I'm mad?

so go ahead n tell me the point of the OP since I read to fast and missed it

Basically the point was QYB (Quit Your *****ing) if you upset we missed out on a 5 Star from South Florida, it is hit or miss. (Not you in particular, but if someone is whining kinda thing).

oh so u saying if I don't praise everything then its *****ing? thats the weakest **** I've ever heard

Dude. I wasn't the OP. I merely tried to convey what the OP stated as per your request. I didn't say ****, and I went out of my way to say "Not you in particular"

i wasn't talkin bout you, I was speaking in general terms. I know u aint say that, I've seen your post in the WEZ

Advertisement
Mods deleting post without so much as a reason why? I guess you can't say anything about the team that isn't rainbows and sunshine

/wait, don't delete this post, Golden just gets it! Dorito is a defensive genius. we getting cook, lane, dixon, rudolph, and sony!

Mods deleting post without so much as a reason why? I guess you can't say anything about the team that isn't rainbows and sunshine

/wait, don't delete this post, Golden just gets it! Dorito is a defensive genius. we getting cook, lane, dixon, rudolph, and sony!

hah. I gotcha. I am against almost all moderation. I can see some more over here, but there does seem to be a much more easy trigger finger over here lately, which does make me frown a bit.

Then you got the pop pop girls asking for more moderation and deleting even more. I don't get all the crying over we lost x,y, or z player, but I do think they should be able to post whatever they want as long as it don't cross the line.

spamming should be moderated, but posts. Not a big fan of.

With that said, even if I don't necessarily agree with it; I whole heartly support D$ and his policies and what he has done here. I will circle the wagons and attack about anything that tries to hurt or take this place down, i.e Papacane....

The mods delete irrelevant posts. They don't care if you aren't rainbows (interesting choice of words) and sunshine.

Advertisement

He does.

The mods delete irrelevant posts. They don't care if you aren't rainbows (interesting choice of words) and sunshine.

So why is OP still here? No relevant info in that post

188 likes (and counting) suggest that you are in the minority with that view.

256.gif

Advertisement

He does.

I spent literally two minutes skimming his posts. Dude does nothing but defend traitorous little fu*** like Teddy ****water and blame Golden for anything and everything.

I don't think he is a Canes fan. I think he is probably a butthurt Shannon fan. His agenda seems to be: defend a certain "type" of kid and attack a certain "type" of coach.

So likes makes some relevant? Lol yea ok. And notice not 1 of the 188 and counting could respond my my response with some relevant info besides "you just don't get it" and "keep hating gifs"

Last edited:
Advertisement

So likes makes some relevant? Lol yea ok. And notice not 1 of the 188 and counting could respond my my response with some relevant info besides "you just don't get it" and "keep hating gifs"

Likes don't necessarily make it relevant, but they do suggest a very broad interest in the topic. Your initial response was asking for cliff notes. Then you spouted off about wanting your 15 seconds back. If you want legit responses to your thoughts, you might want to work on your delivery (see valid's post on page 2 for an example of how it's done).

I'm pretty sure some recruits are brought, maybe less than 20%, but do you think that is honestly why we're missing on them? You sure its not the SEC's dominance for almost a decade, or good coaches at FSU/OSU along with multiple draft picks? Have you ever thought that maybe their recruiting staff is a bit better than ours? Could care less about who we missed in the past, let's get these guys now.

Likes don't necessarily make it relevant, but they do suggest a very broad interest in the topic. Your initial response was asking for cliff notes. Then you spouted off about wanting your 15 seconds back. If you want legit responses to your thoughts, you might want to work on your delivery (see valid's post on page 2 for an example of how it's done).

I made a valid response. with my reasons for disagreeing. nobody had a valid response. I asked YOU specifically to point out your reasons for why u feel like the OP was valid and u spit some I'm not giving my answers away (im paraphrasing) like their will be some test at the end of the semester or something. so as far as I'm concerned, if you agree with the OP but can't explain why, then your "like" is irrelevant. and (as of yet) none of the 188 has had a valid rebuttal. but yet MY post are the irrelevant ones?

Advertisement
Back