Call me crazy!

Aww what's wrong little Gator you sad cause Big Teeth going after 2 and 3 star players.....it's ok 2019 all your in Gainesville will get your favorite thing and that's an *** raping to remember

That guy really is a troll ain't he. **** it report me too canemang you bukkake lovin *** boy *** sifter

:RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Advertisement
IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

I actually just realized 1 of them is 2019. He's actually already on board & no it's not Noah who will be. My bad guys.

I remember a previous post where you "compromised" said the OL Neal hopped on board the same weekend as Sitkowski and your nephew. Still excited to see who the other 2 are from that weekend!

A+ for paying attention. Since you did I'll tell you one more from that weekend (and this one will announce soon let's say) Dunlap

IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

Why is jones jr out? I actually think that's the guy dee is surprised Might be coming. He has said previously that him and his nephew are really good friends and that he was one of the reasons he thought his nephew might actually go to Clemson. Well maybe the opposite can happen.

That would be nice but I can't see him turning away from Clemson. His whole family loves them. He's a great kid though & I wish him the best wherever he's at.

miami is hot right now. the buzz around the program is unbelievable. kids now are paying more attention to us. we win 10 games this year and a trip to the acc championship, and kids will be trying to flip to us but we won't have anymore room

Just need to finally win some big games. Results will tell if we keep kids or lose them because of the on field product.

Can't wait till season starts so we can argue about real issues like play calling and which Cane freshman suck *** or not on a week to week basis

That's the real reason for a crootin board

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz how are we looking with Surtain and T.Johnson from trinity?

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz how are we looking with Surtain and T.Johnson from trinity?

Personally I don't know how were looking with either but I do know where showing tyreke an awful lot of love. Him being so close with Lorenzo & avantae I think could be huge for us. As good as the people are that were locked in with that kid is head and shoulders above them all as a corner . I love this kids game

Can't wait till season starts so we can argue about real issues like play calling and which Cane freshman suck *** or not on a week to week basis

So according to you, we will only argue about negative things? Hmmm...

Advertisement

So according to you, we will only argue about negative things? Hmmm...

Exactly. In some circles it's called a Freudian slip.

Sometimes NoleVern slips, the facade cones off and you see the real Vern. He reveals himself.

Who else but a rival troll would be looking forward to arguing about play calls and which cane player sucks the worst.

I mean, he may as well post a pic of himself doing the Tomahawk chop.

Advertisement

Aww what's wrong little Gator you sad cause Big Teeth going after 2 and 3 star players.....it's ok 2019 all your in Gainesville will get your favorite thing and that's an *** raping to remember

That guy really is a troll ain't he. **** it report me too canemang you bukkake lovin *** boy *** sifter

videotogif_2017.03.14_16.24.46.gif

Keep bringing the heat Brooklyn

Advertisement
So what's in Australia?

I mean other than like 8,000 species of critters that can kill you.

Brisbane is actually a beautiful city. Regarding critters that can kill you, I stayed with a friend whose 2 year old was bite by a Saipan, the most venemous snake in the world. He was dead and later revised by paramedics and is slowly recovering. He is a miracle child. This occurred about 8 hours north of Brisbane. Other than that, Australia is absolutely beautiful.

So what's in Australia?

I mean other than like 8,000 species of critters that can kill you.

Work my friend. I gotta pretend I work every now & again. Few years back we were having a charity concert with black eyed peas on the beach in Sydney. People all around the beach,in the sand,on the balconies etc. Next thing you know there was some big melee where the waves were breaking. A couple dudes ran down to the water & some lil girl was passed out in the sand. They gave her a shot in the chest & ten minutes later the girl was dead... she stepped on some ****** snail for God's sake. I really do feel like GOD created this land specifically for the British & their prisoners. Why else would there be so many natural ways to die (before anyone starts I'm kidding)

It really is amazingly beautiful here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back