Call me crazy!

Other schools will lose their **** if this happens.

Bet that if we grab 4 IMG kids this round (counting Dunlap as in) the NCAA gonna hit us with some bull**** violation. Satan, Junkbo, and McSuckass all gonna cry up a river until we get hit with something.

You think four is an issue? How bout 6,possibly 7...

Advertisement
Just a guess here. But I'm pretty confident in my opinion that Taron Vincent will be a cane... thisbwill be one yall will have to agonize over for awhile a d call me everything out my name over. But at the end of the day i believe he will be a part of this class. Were steppin up the effort on him now.

What is it exactly that makes you feel that way Dee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that been paying attention he's my nephews roommate. They also very good friends. Every day when i talk to my nephew i talk to taron also. All i can really say is its a feeling i have.

IMG_3694.jpg

Bet that if we grab 4 IMG kids this round (counting Dunlap as in) the NCAA gonna hit us with some bull**** violation. Satan, Junkbo, and McSuckass all gonna cry up a river until we get hit with something.

Woah, you mean overall or just class of 18?

Advertisement

Nephew, Sitkowski, Dunlap, Faalele, Pledger, Vincent, Bookie or Joshua Moore? Xavier Thomas longshot?

Idk just throwing names out there

Nephew, Sitkowski, Dunlap, Faalele, Pledger, Vincent, Bookie or Joshua Moore? Xavier Thomas longshot?

Tj is going to oklahoma,bookie is going wherever they pay his ***. Joshua moore is a reach. Think wdd probably take elijah before him if we miss on that many kids. Xavier is a long shot.

Tj is going to oklahoma,bookie is going wherever they pay his ***. Joshua moore is a reach. Think wdd probably take elijah before him if we miss on that many kids. Xavier is a long shot.

so, there is that og, and a d tackle that is being recruited by uga and ga. tech.. and then there is a big cb...hmmmm..wonder who the final one or two are....

Advertisement
Just a guess here. But I'm pretty confident in my opinion that Taron Vincent will be a cane... thisbwill be one yall will have to agonize over for awhile a d call me everything out my name over. But at the end of the day i believe he will be a part of this class. Were steppin up the effort on him now.

giphy.gif

"In my opinion, Kaaya is staying for his senior year"
"D. Smith and Holliman will definitely be Canes"
"Richt is opening up the playbook"

I'm sure I'm missing more

IMG pressure will get to him

Advertisement

Even if BrooklynDee is only partially right and is jumping the gun here, **** its the offseason. What the **** more do you want? More threads about "Give me your All time Canes team", "Tell me the guys you are expecting to REALLY break out next year"...or my favorite "Is this the year we finally beat FSU?"....

Dude we dont have a Spring game and none of the practices are open to the public. This place will be an Animal House for the next 6 months. Just be happy we have an insider on the board again now that Shaq Pops has taken a leave of absence. Sheesh. Smh.

Even if BrooklynDee is only partially right and is jumping the gun here, **** its the offseason. What the **** more do you want? More threads about "Give me your All time Canes team", "Tell me the guys you are expecting to REALLY break out next year"...or my favorite "Is this the year we finally beat FSU?"....

Dude we dont have a Spring game and none of the practices are open to the public. This place will be an Animal House for the next 6 months. Just be happy we have an insider on the board again now that Shaq Pops has taken a leave of absence. Sheesh. Smh.

Why did Shaqs pops leave?

Advertisement

Why did Shaqs pops leave?

Im just talkin out of my a$$. I dont think he left. But he hasnt been around as much as he use to. He use to be the #1 board insider.

This guy gets it.

At the very least, it's entertaining as **** and passes the days until the 2017 Canes start whooping some ***.

miami is hot right now. the buzz around the program is unbelievable. kids now are paying more attention to us. we win 10 games this year and a trip to the acc championship, and kids will be trying to flip to us but we won't have anymore room

Advertisement
Back