Call me crazy!

Aww what's wrong little Gator you sad cause Big Teeth going after 2 and 3 star players.....it's ok 2019 all your in Gainesville will get your favorite thing and that's an *** raping to remember

Advertisement
Just a guess here. But I'm pretty confident in my opinion that Taron Vincent will be a cane... thisbwill be one yall will have to agonize over for awhile a d call me everything out my name over. But at the end of the day i believe he will be a part of this class. Were steppin up the effort on him now.

giphy.gif

Aww what's wrong little Gator you sad cause Big Teeth going after 2 and 3 star players.....it's ok 2019 all your in Gainesville will get your favorite thing and that's an *** raping to remember

That guy really is a troll ain't he. **** it report me too canemang you bukkake lovin *** boy *** sifter

That guy really is a troll ain't he. **** it report me too canemang you bukkake lovin *** boy *** sifter

Don't get caught up Brooklyn..You're too valuable to waste on trolls.

Advertisement
IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

I actually just realized 1 of them is 2019. He's actually already on board & no it's not Noah who will be. My bad guys.

Evan Neal is my guess. Faalele, Dunlap, Neal oooooooweeeeeee. IMG has a bigger OLine than a lot of NFL teams

Ok, let me give this a try.....Ooooo Weeee, you guys will not believe who just committed. Man this class is gonna be legendary.

The block is getting hotter by the day!!!!!

Who cares if this is fake news, it's the offseason, so spamming the boards is ok.

Thats actually your ******* is on fire because you willing chose to become a hellsangel wife who's been traded off multiple times for kickstands & handlebars! What you don't realize is I clearly don't **** with u so u speak ur will. But alot of these dudes I send them pm explaining what happened. Guess what it happens too. Ur issue is ur reading comprehension suffers so ur mad at the world.

Ok, let me give this a try.....Ooooo Weeee, you guys will not believe who just committed. Man this class is gonna be legendary.

Who cares if this is fake news, it's the offseason, so spamming the boards is ok.

Thats actually your ******* is on fire because you willing chose to become a hellsangel wife who's been traded off multiple times for kickstands & handlebars! What you don't realize is I clearly don't **** with u so u speak ur will. But alot of these dudes I send them pm explaining what happened. Guess what it happens too. Ur issue is ur reading comprehension suffers so ur mad at the world.

Just walk away

Advertisement
Last edited:
I just don't get it, if you don't like what's being posted by Brooklyndee, move along. There's a lot of other boards to venture off to, like cumofsomeyoungguyonyourface.com

Just saying...

Last edited:

That's the spirit, keep it up mane

Ehhh, not your best effort

What # is Smith and Holliman wearing for the Canes this year?

Advertisement

Ehhh, not your best effort

What # is Smith and Holliman wearing for the Canes this year?

I'm curious, why does this bother you so much? I can see getting annoyed by posts about Gators, Noles etc etc, but jumping ugly about Cane related info seems misplaced. Nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, but attack mode? I for one appreciate Brooklyndee's insight as I have said before. He's more right than wrong and he's been dead on with IMG. Anywho, you be you...

Go Canes!

I am so ******* pumped that we are even talking about not having room for very good players. Hasn't been that way in a long time. AMEN!

IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

I actually just realized 1 of them is 2019. He's actually already on board & no it's not Noah who will be. My bad guys.

I remember a previous post where you "compromised" said the OL Neal hopped on board the same weekend as Sitkowski and your nephew. Still excited to see who the other 2 are from that weekend!

Advertisement
IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

Why is jones jr out? I actually think that's the guy dee is surprised Might be coming. He has said previously that him and his nephew are really good friends and that he was one of the reasons he thought his nephew might actually go to Clemson. Well maybe the opposite can happen.

IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

I remember a previous post where you "compromised" said the OL Neal hopped on board the same weekend as Sitkowski and your nephew. Still excited to see who the other 2 are from that weekend!

Dunlap, reed, and/or Reese

Lotta posters on here who bring:

A) something to the table

B) nothing to the table - except to complain that A said he was bringing filet mignon, and only showed up with ribeye

IMG 2018
Hightower
Sitkowski
Dunlap

Faalele
Vincent
Bookie
Wynn

Out

Pledger (okalohoma)
Moore
Thomas
Jone Jr. (Clemson)
Brown

Why is jones jr out? I actually think that's the guy dee is surprised Might be coming. He has said previously that him and his nephew are really good friends and that he was one of the reasons he thought his nephew might actually go to Clemson. Well maybe the opposite can happen.

Different LB

Advertisement
Back