Call me crazy!

So what's in Australia?

I mean other than like 8,000 species of critters that can kill you.

Work my friend. I gotta pretend I work every now & again. Few years back we were having a charity concert with black eyed peas on the beach in Sydney. People all around the beach,in the sand,on the balconies etc. Next thing you know there was some big melee where the waves were breaking. A couple dudes ran down to the water & some lil girl was passed out in the sand. They gave her a shot in the chest & ten minutes later the girl was dead... she stepped on some ****in snail for God's sake. I really do feel like GOD created this land specifically for the British & their prisoners. Why else would there be so many natural ways to die (before anyone starts I'm kidding)

It really is amazingly beautiful here.

Like I said a good thing, enjoy!!

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], can you say if the commit we were going to get last weekend is on the offensive or defensive side of the ball and/or why they pulled back? It appears that there may have been 2 kids who pulled back, 1 on each side off the ball. Thanks Dee.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], can you say if the commit we were going to get last weekend is on the offensive or defensive side of the ball and/or why they pulled back? It appears that there may have been 2 kids who pulled back, 1 on each side off the ball. Thanks Dee.

It's over man, just let it go.

It's like a 12 point buck at 5 in the morning. You make too much noise and poof, gone.

One on the offensive side & one possibly 2 on defensive side. Not saying who or anything more on this but 1 got in his feelings & the other was told by the staff to hold off a second. None of them are we concerned are going elsewhere. It's just a timing thing. Patience is more than a virtue. It's imperative.

One on the offensive side & one possibly 2 on defensive side. Not saying who or anything more on this but 1 got in his feelings & the other was told by the staff to hold off a second. None of them are we concerned are going elsewhere. It's just a timing thing. Patience is more than a virtue. It's imperative.

If you're looking for patience, you've come to the right place. CIS is basically a Buddhist monastery made out of very patient bricks, filled with patient introspective people who love to patiently wait for things to happen.

And thanks for the info.

Advertisement

Cool. Glad it's not permanent. We have an idea who the 1 is who got in his feelings and I'm sure he'll come around when he's comfortable with it. That guy is on offense that I'm thinking about. I can't imagine who it might be on defense. Thanks again, Dee and safe travels back to the States.

We missed you

It's over man, just let it go.

It's like a 12 point buck at 5 in the morning. You make too much noise and poof, gone.

Huh... What did I do? There was no follow-up while I was in exile so now I'm just trying to tie up a few loose ends. I'm not one of those guys who attacks people like Dee and Tweed when kids change their minds. These situations are fluid and I enjoy the ride.

We missed you

Thanks bro... I missed you too. I tried to upvote your "quality response" post and another post from exile but the CIS machine stopped me.

Advertisement

We missed you

Thanks bro... I missed you too. I tried to upvote your "quality response" post and another post from exile but the CIS machine stopped me.

Welcome back RVA. I hope you enjoyed the time off. I'm sure you can see you missed nothing other than DJ Johnson stomping some kids in a sprint.

Go Canes!

We missed you

Welcome back RVA. I hope you enjoyed the time off. I'm sure you can see you missed nothing other than DJ Johnson stomping some kids in a sprint.

Go Canes!

Thanks buddy. I missed all of the Asian and Latina gifs but no new commitments to make the Gayturds cry. Hopefully that changes soon.

If you're looking for patience, you've come to the right place. CIS is basically a Buddhist monastery made out of very patient bricks, filled with patient introspective people who love to patiently wait for things to happen.

Lol

Cool. Glad it's not permanent. We have an idea who the 1 is who got in his feelings and I'm sure he'll come around when he's comfortable with it. That guy is on offense that I'm thinking about. I can't imagine who it might be on defense. Thanks again, Dee and safe travels back to the States.

Mark Pope and Jamarcus Chatman. And probably Reese the Lb might be the other.

Advertisement

Pope I figured. Reese seems like a good guess. How'd you come up with Chatman?

I was looking for his hudl and saw his recent follows on Twitter - Dee Wiggins, Scaife, Randy Russell, Dj Ivey, Camron Davis, Hightower, Sitkowski, Jobe, Frierson.

And this:
[TWEET]840970979597770753[/TWEET]
[TWEET]840970611585368064[/TWEET]
which was a reply to his gf posting this [TWEET]840775995389009920[/TWEET]

So he definitely was about to announce for a school.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Dunlap and Reed were to commit soon. I expect this class to be basically done by Paradise Camp.

Now all we gotta do is win to keep them.... or just beat FSU.

Advertisement

I was looking for his hudl and saw his recent follows on Twitter - Dee Wiggins, Scaife, Randy Russell, Dj Ivey, Camron Davis, Hightower, Sitkowski, Jobe, Frierson.

And this:
[TWEET]840970979597770753[/TWEET]
[TWEET]840970611585368064[/TWEET]
which was a reply to his gf posting this [TWEET]840775995389009920[/TWEET]

So he definitely was about to announce for a school.

Wow... That's some serious work on the Intel. Hats off to you.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Dunlap and Reed were to commit soon. I expect this class to be basically done by Paradise Camp.

Now all we gotta do is win to keep them.... or just beat FSU.

Reed committing will bring a bevy of Gayturd tears. I think he's a guy they thought they had.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back