Call me crazy!

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Dunlap and Reed were to commit soon. I expect this class to be basically done by Paradise Camp.

Now all we gotta do is win to keep them.... or just beat FSU.

Reed committing will bring a bevy of Gayturd years. I think he's a guy they thought they had.

Yep, for sure. Had UF as his leader and pretty much raved about them..... Until he visited Miami. Hopefully many more Gator tears to come

Advertisement
Also I wouldn't be surprised if Dunlap and Reed were to commit soon. I expect this class to be basically done by Paradise Camp.

Reed committing will bring a bevy of Gayturd years. I think he's a guy they thought they had.

Yep, for sure. Had UF as his leader and pretty much raved about them..... Until he visited Miami. Hopefully many more Gator tears to come

Yeah... a 1-2 punch of Pope and Reed committing now, in any order, would pretty much have their board in tears and turning on their corch. They think they're getting Tyreke Johnson so any surprises like that would just be epic reading.

Yeah... a 1-2 punch of Pope and Reed committing now, in any order, would pretty much have their board in tears and turning on their corch. They think they're getting Tyreke Johnson so any surprises like that would just be epic reading.

tumblr_mdz5ssrtv81rj3xr0o1_400.gif

Wish Pope wouldn't have changed his mind last weekend, but I believe someone said he would still end up here so that's all good. I would be very surprised if they land Tyreke Johnson.. Not so sure he comes here, but I think we have a great shot if we get him on campus some more and have a pretty good season.

If Jobe sticks and Pope ends up here, that's a very good chance to end up with 3 five star kids (both are in top 32 om 247 therefore projected five stars), plus any others we could possibly get, Vincent, Johnson, etx. When was the last time we did that? Would be great to finally have a truly elite class again.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement

Careful... You can get an infraction from a Mod for derailing a thread. That was pretty psychotic of the coach, btw.

that coach has to be one of the tough guys around here

lol

Lol. Any guesses as to which poster he reminds you of? Be warned... You can get a 2nd infraction if you make it about one poster in particular.

I think it could be one of a few posters lol! No one in particular . . .

My guess is we are thinking of different posters anyways!

On a serious note, what jerk off parent coach runs on to the court to slap a kid's shot into the wrong basket? I mean its not like it was the league championship game with 5 seconds remaining down 1 . . .

Careful... You can get an infraction from a Mod for derailing a thread. That was pretty psychotic of the coach, btw.

lol

Lol. Any guesses as to which poster he reminds you of? Be warned... You can get a 2nd infraction if you make it about one poster in particular.

On a serious note, what jerk off parent coach runs on to the court to slap a kid's shot into the wrong basket? I mean its not like it was the league championship game with 5 seconds remaining down 1 . . .

parents start acting crazy as **** when their kids play sports. Its like that south park episode except they usually aren't drunk at the games.

lol

parents start acting crazy as **** when their kids play sports. Its like that south park episode except they usually aren't drunk at the games.

That was just messed up. What adult does that? I'd be half laughing about it if I were the coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back