Call me crazy!

Fake News

334.gif

Advertisement
"In my opinion, Kaaya is staying for his senior year"
"D. Smith and Holliman will definitely be Canes"
"Richt is opening up the playbook"

I'm sure I'm missing more

Even if BrooklynDee is only partially right and is jumping the gun here, **** its the offseason. What the **** more do you want? More threads about "Give me your All time Canes team", "Tell me the guys you are expecting to REALLY break out next year"...or my favorite "Is this the year we finally beat FSU?"....

Dude we dont have a Spring game and none of the practices are open to the public. This place will be an Animal House for the next 6 months. Just be happy we have an insider on the board again now that Shaq Pops has taken a leave of absence. Sheesh. Smh.

+1

I welcome any and all insight like this in the offseason to help keep my sanity. Keep the updates comin Dee.

Ok, let me give this a try.....Ooooo Weeee, you guys will not believe who just committed. Man this class is gonna be legendary.

The block is getting hotter by the day!!!!!

Who cares if this is fake news, it's the offseason, so spamming the boards is ok.

Ok, let me give this a try.....Ooooo Weeee, you guys will not believe who just committed. Man this class is gonna be legendary.

Who cares if this is fake news, it's the offseason, so spamming the boards is ok.

Ok. Well...there is a thread over on the Football Board debating whether or not Jalen Ramsey is ghey and another talking about a Hurricane football player that played for us **** near 33 years ago and how he coulda/woulda/shoulda been the greatest to ever wear the O&G...Why not jump in one of those and leave us to enjoy the excitement of Recruiting?

Ok. Well...there is a thread over on the Football Board debating whether or not Jalen Ramsey is ghey and another talking about a Hurricane football player that played for us **** near 33 years ago and how he coulda/woulda/shoulda been the greatest to ever wear the O&G...Why not jump in one of those and leave us to enjoy the excitement of Recruiting?

Don't want to

Advertisement

STFU - you don't know shīt. BDee's not perfect, nobody is, but at least he's brought good info in the past, and he puts himself out there.

What do you do? Jackshīt, except nag and bītch like a female on the rag.

Every other thread is you nagging like a bītch housewife.

STFU - you don't know shīt. BDee's not perfect, nobody is, but at least he's brought good info in the past, and he puts himself out there.

Name calling is against the rules........reported

IMG_3695.GIF

View attachment 43530

Lol

Advertisement

View attachment 43530

Reported

It's that time of the year. Dudes is fiendin. Just be glad for the good start to the class.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** if Dee is 100% inaccurate, this is a message board for rumors and whispers. He's not a mod, so I don't really care. When the writers pass off gossip or rumors as facts, I'm not down. This? This is why I'm here. This is a board member with insight sharing to his buddies. Just like talking at a bar. Who cares.

View attachment 43530

Reported

Report this, bītch

IMG_3696.GIF

Advertisement
Other schools will lose their **** if this happens.

Bet that if we grab 4 IMG kids this round (counting Dunlap as in) the NCAA gonna hit us with some bull**** violation. Satan, Junkbo, and McSuckass all gonna cry up a river until we get hit with something.

You think four is an issue? How bout 6,possibly 7...

Now see?

This is the **** I love to ponder.

View attachment 43530

Reported

Report this, bītch

View attachment 43533

Reported

Keep reporting. Report every single one of my posts, young lady.

In between reports, go down to the store and get your tampons refilled

Advertisement
Back