2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
0699C7D3-3DC1-4FB8-8356-421DDB0363EB.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Collins was on Canes Spaces earlier. Well-spoken kid with a good head on his shoulders. Comes from a good family and education is priority #1, his siblings all have their Masters. Coach Rod is his primary, but he says its a team effort from the entire staff. They want him to play DE but he can also play TE.

Sad story -- father passed on his first birthday and hasn't seen his mother in three years as she's still in Ghana. Goes on visits by himself and sometimes feels sad because kids are with their families and he isn't; said some of the other recruits' parents were nice and treated him like family on Saturday.

Collins was on Canes Spaces earlier. Well-spoken kid with a good head on his shoulders. Comes from a good family and education is priority #1, his siblings all have their Masters. Coach Rod is his primary, but he says its a team effort from the entire staff. They want him to play DE but he can also play TE.

Sad story -- father passed on his first birthday and hasn't seen his mother in three years as she's still in Ghana. Goes on visits by himself and sometimes feels sad because kids are with their families and he isn't; said some of the other recruits' parents were nice and treated him like family on Saturday.

We need to win this one.

Advertisement

Family seems to be of the utmost importance to him. Selfishly, I think we offer the best case for him. Would be really nice (avoiding all illegality, of course, and assuming he chooses Miami) if we could find a way to get a GoFundme or something of that nature for Momma Collins to come for a game, or a weekend. Kids deserve to play in front of their parents, especially this young man!

Advertisement
May have to start a Wolverine tears if we get Acheampong and Howard on Friday. Michigan board is already preparing for a Acheampong L with the recent Biggins story.

A lot of “NIL is ruining College Football and I don’t know how much longer I can be a fan of this” energy over there. Bless them.

May have to start a Wolverine tears if we get Acheampong and Howard on Friday. Michigan board is already preparing for a Acheampong L with the recent Biggins story.

A lot of “NIL is ruining College Football and I don’t know how much longer I can be a fan of this” energy over there. Bless them.
Was coming to say the same thing. Some real gator energy going on with "if no NIL, they'd all come here" quotes

Advertisement
Back