2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Great interview with the young man.

Go Canes

Well spoken kid, & I love his humility. I love his natural tools to work w/ as well. That’s y he’s a low 4 star despite not being very active In the sport.

He’s right though; his school is notorious for Ivy League Educational prep, which is y I was a bit stunned at the offer. However, getting some back ground, I completely understand. He gives me Aldon Smith vibes as far as athleticism & potential. Without any inside knowledge, I would think our biggest threat would be Michigan just b/c of academics & their success w/ players from Africa or African heritage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe that has been the set date for him to commit for a while but regardless, would be another huge upside addition.
Completely forgot he was here though. We haven’t heard anything about him all weekend. Good thing maybe?

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four-star EDGE Collins Acheampongdid plenty of homework on Miami coming into the visit. For this official visit, it was about getting down and just seeing it for himself. Jason Taylor and Rod Wright were huge on the visit for the 6-foot-7, 254-pounder. They have a great relationship and he values their experience and ability to teach the position. Michigan is giving him a lot to think about but it sounds like the Hurricanes put their best foot forward in terms of closing the gap between themselves and the Wolverines, who are the unanimous Crystal Ball favorites. LSU and UCLA are others he says are involved.

Advertisement
Back