2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t know much about this kid but now I really want him to be a Cane. I can’t imagine what Feld and the nutrition staff can do with a 6’7 250 HS Senior
I quietly believe he will end up being the best DE out of this class. His measurable are elite but the intangibles of where he comes from and the work ethic these guys bring, you put him with Jason Taylor and Rod Wright and you could have a terror.

Grown.***.Man

We need him. I wouldn’t expect much from him year 1 because he is so raw and this is only his 2nd year playing but after a RS year under Wright/Taylor and Feld. Tuh.
Are you kidding? Kid is 6'7" and 250 pounds entering his senior year in high school. If he arrives as an early enrollee, gets into S&C, Spring practice, he WILL be a contributor in his true freshman season. Big time.

Advertisement
Are you kidding? Kid is 6'7" and 250 pounds entering his senior year in high school. If he arrives as an early enrollee, gets into S&C, Spring practice, he WILL be a contributor in his true freshman season. Big time.
Yeah that sounds great but what about technique wise or even understanding the defense/playbook...this kid has only played one year of high school football

Grown.***.Man

We need him. I wouldn’t expect much from him year 1 because he is so raw and this is only his 2nd year playing but after a RS year under Wright/Taylor and Feld. Tuh.
@htownkidd I agree wit u & u my dawg but u gon hit us with the “he’s so raw” come on dawg! U know what button to hit! 😂 Go Canes

Yeeeeahhh..I dont know about that. I think he needs a year to develop. Jaydon Wayne or Harbor are probably the only 2 who would get immediate looks at breaking the rotation as TF.

Advertisement
Back