2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Harbaugh hates NIL so I think this bodes well for Miami. Harbaugh came out and said himself that he will not agree to pay players to come to Michigan. Some boosters got ****ed at him for what he said.

B94D16A2-F676-4008-AC2F-37AE5CC22470.jpeg

Ayyye, @gogeta4 just wanted to let u know ya’ll droolin over these West Coast kids though. Lol
yea ive been all about this kid from the jump..PAUSE.

HEY ME AND @Liberty City El ARE ONE IN THE SAME..IM TOTALLY FINE RECRUITING NATIONALLY FOR CERTAIN POSITIONS AND FREAKS...he fits the caliber.

IF YOU FOLLOWED MY POST IVE BEEN CRYING FOR YEARS ABOUT GETTING INTO THE TIDEWATER AREA AND BACK INTO NEW ORLEANS. Im also always a proponent for Cali qbs./..Rashada was my qb1 from the go.,

Advertisement
Something happened? I seen on twitter Michigan board is in shambles over this guy. Should we make a Wolverine Tears?
They are crying over Harbough's NIL policy. The 247 writer who posted the story after Acheampong's visit to Miami added a line to the one he put on the Canes board.
“I’m hoping to settle on a school in the next day or two,” Acheampong said. “I would like to know for sure by Wednesday and I think I will.

“I have a good idea now and just figuring out a few more things here. It’s tough for sure because they’re all great options but I’m looking forward to making my decision and then turning my focus to training and getting ready for my senior year."

the bold part indicates NIL according to the Michigan fanbase.....

Advertisement
They are crying over Harbough's NIL policy. The 247 writer who posted the story after Acheampong's visit to Miami added a line to the one he put on the Canes board.
“I’m hoping to settle on a school in the next day or two,” Acheampong said. “I would like to know for sure by Wednesday and I think I will.

“I have a good idea now and just figuring out a few more things here. It’s tough for sure because they’re all great options but I’m looking forward to making my decision and then turning my focus to training and getting ready for my senior year."

the bold part indicates NIL according to the Michigan fanbase.....
The Dabos and Harbaughs of the world will not survive the new landscape long term if they keep downplaying NIL.

Collins was on Canes Spaces earlier. Well-spoken kid with a good head on his shoulders. Comes from a good family and education is priority #1, his siblings all have their Masters. Coach Rod is his primary, but he says its a team effort from the entire staff. They want him to play DE but he can also play TE.

Sad story -- father passed on his first birthday and hasn't seen his mother in three years as she's still in Ghana. Goes on visits by himself and sometimes feels sad because kids are with their families and he isn't; said some of the other recruits' parents were nice and treated him like family on Saturday.
Does he like Oregon??? My wife and I are empty nesters lol!

Advertisement
My family is from Ghana and I can tell you stories like this are not uncommon. ALOT of Ghanaian parents send their kids abroad, to family members, for better educational opportunities. Especially if the child is talented (either educationally or athletically).

One thing I'll say about kids from situations like this, they are usually FOCUSED and HARD WORKING! Usually family/friends/neighbors have contributed money to help get the kid aboard, so they can achieve their goals. They have a motivation North American kids wouldnt understand. They all dream of returning home as a hugely successful person.
Facts. My family is from Senegal. I’m sure you know Prekese. Familiarity is very important in situations like this.

Harbaugh is about to learn that those who fail to adapt are doomed to fail. For years Michigan refused to pay coaches and kept hiring lesser coaches; Brady Hoke and Rich Rod as examples (sound familiar UM fans). Now Harbaugh, how makes more than 6 million a year is taking a stand against kids considering their own market value. Times like this we need a stronger word than hypocrite.

Advertisement
Facts. My family is from Senegal. I’m sure you know Prekese. Familiarity is very important in situations like this.

If I'm CMC, I'd called GR15 and JP15 and have them talk to this kid about their journeys from HS to Coral Gables to the NFL. He'd see two NFL pros, who are built just like him, and went on to realize their potential at UM.

I'd also have Gattis explain how Harbaugh has one foot out the door too. UM has more to offer in every capacity. Miami is full of West Africans and West African culture. I've been to Ann arbor once and I didn't see much beside big homes and a football stadium.

Advertisement
Back