2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see if we take all 3 (if all want in obviously). I am all for loading up on DL and edge guys and I’m a firm believer in recruiting from a position of strength. Meaning you take all your guys that you have identified early if they want in and then go after the elite types with everything you got knowing that you still have your guys already on board if you come up short on said elite types and you aren’t left with your **** in your hand on NSD.

Regardless, I trust we know what we are doing, but with M’Pemba, Harbor, and Wayne still out there, you gotta think we would take 4 (I hope we do) because no way we would turn any of those guys down. Load it tf up and let the cream rise to the crop.
I think Miami benefitted big time from hiring a monster recruiter as a HC (and the staff he assembled) the same period that the 25 initial counter rule was lifted. We can really load up and correct the roster imbalance

Gaby just log in the **** crystal ball, stop telling us you’re thinking about it & getting close to it lol
Gaby when he has to log CBs

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 193316
GIVE ME THIS GOON! Physical Freaks like this is what will push Miami over. This kid I heard him in a Canes Space yesterday. Super focused no nonsense kid. Extremely intelligent and focused on hard work. Measurables are off the roof, 6'7 with SPEED and 83 inch wingspan.

I want him as a Cane so badly. This kid has the measurables to become an elite defensive end and the ability to move inside like we used Rousseau where he was unstoppable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Miami benefitted big time from hiring a monster recruiter as a HC (and the staff he assembled) the same period that the 25 initial counter rule was lifted. We can really load up and correct the roster imbalance
This!

I respect coaches who speak their mind, but there's legitimately no benefit as a recruiter to being one of the coaches who are outspoken against NIL. None.
Only thing is it gives cover against his own fan base if/when recruiting starts to slip.

Advertisement
Back