2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

“ It sounds to me like he might be telling a few people the right things. I heard from someone out West that he spent hours on the phone with each of Miami, Michigan, and even LSU yesterday and has yet to make a decision. People in Coral Gables remain very confident but I’m going to hold off on any formal prediction. Intel on one side seems very pro-Miami but I don’t know that he’s actually made up his mind. Just wanted to come here with what I’m hearing this morning. In this NIL era, it’s not really over until it’s over so I may just hold off until a decision is made, which could come at some point today or Thursday. “
Who’s this from, Gaby?

Advertisement
It’s just hilarious at this point with that. What’s the point of an update at that poin? He’s essentially telling he’s not putting a cb in today.

This guy im confident on. Coaches like Saban, Dabo and Harbaugh are control freaks and have been resentful of NIL. Miami has done NIL for international students so that could be a big factor. Yesterday, heard the Michigan board was imploding over it. We'll see, Gaby let off a report about Jobe Yesterday and hours later we are not even in the top 3.

Advertisement
“ It sounds to me like he might be telling a few people the right things. I heard from someone out West that he spent hours on the phone with each of Miami, Michigan, and even LSU yesterday and has yet to make a decision. People in Coral Gables remain very confident but I’m going to hold off on any formal prediction. Intel on one side seems very pro-Miami but I don’t know that he’s actually made up his mind. Just wanted to come here with what I’m hearing this morning. In this NIL era, it’s not really over until it’s over so I may just hold off until a decision is made, which could come at some point today or Thursday. “
Ah the Andrew Ivins hedge masterclass. Gaby was taught well.

It’s ok Gaby
7A730AC2-D8F8-43EF-AC71-C5157A78E9E0.gif

Advertisement
I’m not sure where the Jobe stuff came from but we never “ had juice “. I never thought we lead.
It came from Gaby. I thought he had OV'd that's why I gave it any credence, but it was just an unofficial.

Like I said that's a note on these recruits, if they don't visit and OV or set up a OV, im not taking them serious, unless they literally live in Miami and visit all the time like Brown and Bain.

That's a note on Cedric Baxter. If he doesn't visit, he going to Texas. He OV'd there, only 1 he has done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back