2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Be curious to see this kids film this year if he hasn't played since being a freshman

Advertisement
Yeeeeahhh..I dont know about that. I think he needs a year to develop. Jaydon Wayne or Harbor are probably the only 2 who would get immediate looks at breaking the rotation as TF.
Idk...I feel like the Cali kid can come in and get major PT. Can't teach measurables. If I had to guess at which two would command PT, I'd say Wayne and Cali kid AC over Harbor and Bain....all 4 are elite but those are the two I'd put my $$$ on to get substantial PT as freshman

He will now after a change of heart lol
humpday-hump.gif

Advertisement
I’m not upset about Jobe - was down on my board. Not a huge fan of his.

I like Acheampong as a developmental player. He has the measurements, but very little skill development. I’m hoping for Wayne and M’Pemba as the SDE and Rush. Also not sure if there’s any juice with him - but I wish we could get some traction with Damon Wilson.
Nyckoles Harbor is the other one that is at the top of the wish list.

Family seems to be of the utmost importance to him. Selfishly, I think we offer the best case for him. Would be really nice (avoiding all illegality, of course, and assuming he chooses Miami) if we could find a way to get a GoFundme or something of that nature for Momma Collins to come for a game, or a weekend. Kids deserve to play in front of their parents, especially this young man!
Need to figure out a way to get his mom in Miami with him. Heck even if he's not coming to Miami, kid needs his mom. That's what NIL is for, it can change these kids lives.

Advertisement
Yeah he’s raw (pause), but he has a grip of tools to work w/, naturally (pause). It’s crazy b/c his school is really not known for athletics, but they produce hella Ivy League & top university kids. He’s naturally gifted, fairly new to the game compared to others coming out, but he’s a 4 star for a reason. If he was a vet at the game, he would be a 5 star or close to it.

Bring him here. Good luck trying to block that wing span or throwing the ball over his side.
Surprised USC not in this one. I know Riley is primarily an OFF recruiter but if he wants to win anything outside of the PAC12 title he'd best get some elite DEF recruiters out west.

USC get a visit? Hoping all 4 visits are used up lol

Advertisement
Think in the mold of Calais Campbell here. Maybe he eats his way to a DT in the mold
Of those Tall 290 pound kids who played for Oregon in years prior. The question for me is, are the other schools saying he can play tight end and is that what he thinks he is? Wonder if that is a factor with Howard also. We will see

Advertisement
Need to figure out a way to get his mom in Miami with him. Heck even if he's not coming to Miami, kid needs his mom. That's what NIL is for, it can change these kids lives.
Get her a fake Visa and have Ruiz get a private water plane and land it in the Glades. Simple. Btw i think how they do the international students NIL is using businesses from their home country so if thats the case its easier to help his mom.

Surprised USC not in this one. I know Riley is primarily an OFF recruiter but if he wants to win anything outside of the PAC12 title he'd best get some elite DEF recruiters out west.

USC get a visit? Hoping all 4 visits are used up lol

From what I heard, SC wasn’t remotely in the picture. Maybe down the line, but SC don’t really mess w/ Anaheim like that, not even Servite players. They’ve pulled a few, but Anaheim has been a traditional UCLA, AU, ASU territory. SC mostly function w/ LB Poly, Bosco, Mater Dei, Santa Margarita, Serra, Corona-Centennial, Oaks Christian.

Advertisement
Back