Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
Not in the slightest (as far as I know…). It’s just some sorry assed, *****ass, thumbsucker like @Matthew_Suero doesnt get to determine who’s a Cane and who isn’t. No one on this board is. And when these guys actually have degrees from Miami…then they’re Canes. **** Suero. He needs to be strangled by a wireless keyboard.
My guy it’s no disrespect to Cager or Gus or anyone else. It’s just easier for me to just include players who finished at Miami. That’s not an attempt to disrespect anyone who transferred it’s just easier for me when I do these every week. If you guys add onto the thread and talk about Gus, Cager, or anyone else I will applaud that. I just have to start and stop somewhere it’s not a disrespect thing.

My guy it’s no disrespect to Cager or Gus or anyone else. It’s just easier for me to just include players who finished at Miami. That’s not an attempt to disrespect anyone who transferred it’s just easier for me when I do these every week. If you guys add onto the thread and talk about Gus, Cager, or anyone else I will applaud that. I just have to start and stop somewhere it’s not a disrespect thing.
i agree with this ^

it's like when you see russell wilson and his intro says wisconsin although he graduated and attended NC State for several years

it's about where you finish not where you start. Gus made his career by performing at rutgers, had he stayed here he wouldn't be playing for the Ravens right now so it's weird to claim him, same with Cager

Naw, that’s about some bull****! I put you on last year and you came back with this same ****. If they played for Miami they’re Canes. Period. If they don’t disavow they’re Canes. Simple.

Naw, that’s about some bull****! I put you on last year and you came back with this same ****. If they played for Miami they’re Canes. Period. If they don’t disavow they’re Canes. Simple.
Ok that’s fine. I explained myself and respectfully I thought. After that you can have your opinion. I’m still going to do what I’ve been doing

Advertisement
i agree with this ^

it's like when you see russell wilson and his intro says wisconsin although he graduated and attended NC State for several years

it's about where you finish not where you start. Gus made his career by performing at rutgers, had he stayed here he wouldn't be playing for the Ravens right now so it's weird to claim him, same with Cager
Gus claims us. Its not weird.

Ok that’s fine. I explained myself and respectfully I thought. After that you can have your opinion. I’m still going to do what I’ve been doing
Explained yourself? That’s one of those punkassed excuses to justify continuing that bull**** that I spiked you on since last year — and every week this year. You know what you’re doing, stop acting like it’s an oversight.

Explained yourself? That’s one of those punkassed excuses to justify continuing that bull**** that I spiked you on since last year — and every week this year. You know what you’re doing, stop acting like it’s an oversight.
My guy I never said it was an oversight. I said I just include the people who finished at Miami because it makes it easier for me. You give me way too much credit if you think I am the one who determines who is a Cane and who isn't. I don't have an issue with Cager or Gus or anyone else I just have to draw a line somewhere and to me the easiest thing to do is include people who finished at Miami.

Advertisement
Gus left to get more playing time, that's fine and more then acceptable. Cager just wanted to play on a better team making him a neverCane
That ain’t true. Cager was practically pushed. And what did he really miss? FIU? Duke? GT?

Has a Miami degree, he’s a Cane.

My guy I never said it was an oversight. I said I just include the people who finished at Miami because it makes it easier for me. You give me way too much credit if you think I am the one who determines who is a Cane and who isn't. I don't have an issue with Cager or Gus or anyone else I just have to draw a line somewhere and to me the easiest thing to do is include people who finished at Miami.
You finish when you get a degree! They finished at Miami!

Advertisement
They played somewhere else last. That's what I use and it is entirely to make things easier for me. It's not to disrespect anyone. I'm not taking anything away from them. I'm literally just trying to write a weekly update article nothing more.
Then stop writing it. If you’re not going to include all Canes then don’t do it at all. Someone else will and I’m sure they’ll include Cager and Edwards just like this thread below.

Then stop writing it. If you’re not going to include all Canes then don’t do it at all. Someone else will and I’m sure they’ll include Cager and Edwards just like this thread below.

I said go ahead and include them in the thread under what I post and I would applaud that. I have no problem with it and I appreciate it when you include it in the threads. And no I'm not going to stop writing them because I agreed that I would do them weekly this year and I'm sticking to that. After that, you and anyone else can add on to it. That's the beauty of this being a free message board.

Advertisement
CEF17099-B512-45DA-988D-C0D37DD4F162.jpeg
He doesn’t consider himself a cane so why should we?

Advertisement
Back