Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
He’s a ***** and his refusal to include Gus Edwards and Lawrence Cager in his weekly “Pro Canes” propaganda needs to be stopped. Cager and Edwards put in 4 years and this gutless **** doesn’t consider them Canes. **** him, and CIS for allowing him a platform to present that shot!

I mean, I consider them Canes. But are you related to Gus and Cager or something??

He’s a ***** and his refusal to include Gus Edwards and Lawrence Cager in his weekly “Pro Canes” propaganda needs to be stopped. Cager and Edwards put in 4 years and this gutless **** doesn’t consider them Canes. **** him, and CIS for allowing him a platform to present that shot!
Take a step back from the edge. Instead of getting angry, why not start a thread of your own about transfer Canes in the NFL? I promise you I'll upvote it.*

* Unless some how Lingard makes it into the NFL and you include him, because he's dead to me.

Advertisement
I mean, I consider them Canes. But are you related to Gus and Cager or something??
Not in the slightest (as far as I know…). It’s just some sorry assed, *****ass, thumbsucker like @Matthew_Suero doesnt get to determine who’s a Cane and who isn’t. No one on this board is. And when these guys actually have degrees from Miami…then they’re Canes. **** Suero. He needs to be strangled by a wireless keyboard.

stupid lloyd bridges GIF

Not in the slightest (as far as I know…). It’s just some sorry assed, *****ass, thumbsucker like @Matthew_Suero doesnt get to determine who’s a Cane and who isn’t. No one on this board is. And when these guys actually have degrees from Miami…then they’re Canes. **** Suero. He needs to be strangled by a wireless keyboard.
Did Suero N'Kosi your girlfriend or something?

Advertisement
Michael Irvin just gave Cager a U shoutout. But if Suero says Cager isn’t from the U...

Advertisement
cager all talk and no bite. glad it worked out for him but wasn't upset to see him leave when he did either

Advertisement
Maybe it was just an oversight?

I mean as Yahweh, you already know the answer yes?

Advertisement
Back