Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
I didn't really pay attention to Cager at Georgia. Did he ever learn to catch the ball with his hands? His biggest problem at Miami was that he caught the ball with his body. It negated his height completely.

I didn't really pay attention to Cager at Georgia. Did he ever learn to catch the ball with his hands? His biggest problem at Miami was that he caught the ball with his body. It negated his height completely.

When healthy, he was the go-to WR at UGA and was very dependable.

Advertisement

He was GA's best receiver last year, but couldn't stay healthy. The young freshman WR they had last year is their most talented kid, but he's a knucklehead.

He was GA's best receiver last year, but couldn't stay healthy. The young freshman WR they had last year is their most talented kid, but he's a knucklehead.
Maybe working with a real WR coach helped him out. I was never a fan of Ron (none of my receivers can catch the ball consistently) Dugans.

You are an idiot. If I offered you a salary making 50% more than your present job. You would leave in a heartbeat. There is no loyalty anywhere. You go where it is best for you and your career
[/QUOTE
You are an idiot. If I offered you a salary making 50% more than your present job. You would leave in a heartbeat. There is no loyalty anywhere. You go where it is best for you and your career

I have loyalty. That’s what’s missing with people these days. Your the idiot.

Advertisement
How about staying and busting your butt for the program that recruited you out of high school. Instead he jumped ship. ***** him.

Maybe working with a real WR coach helped him out. I was never a fan of Ron (none of my receivers can catch the ball consistently) Dugans.

He was still a body catcher at UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a ***** and his refusal to include Gus Edwards and Lawrence Cager in his weekly “Pro Canes” propaganda needs to be stopped. Cager and Edwards put in 4 years and this gutless **** doesn’t consider them Canes. **** him, and CIS for allowing him a platform to present that shot!
baby what GIF

Advertisement
Back