Cager...miami/ georgia

Advertisement
I will be shocked if Cager says anything negative about Miami. His family speaks very highly of Miami and his pops especially thinks Diaz will get this thing rolling if given time. Again, anything can happen, but it would definitely catch me off guard to hear Cager speak about Miami in a negative light. He's a great kid from a great family.

I will be shocked if Cager says anything negative about Miami. His family speaks very highly of Miami and his pops especially thinks Diaz will get this thing rolling if given time. Again, anything can happen, but it would definitely catch me off guard to hear Cager speak about Miami in a negative light. He's a great kid from a great family.
Hope his pops is right and the time is now.

Advertisement
If that is you in the pics, Go Canes!!! But that name is suspect af, got to work on that username.
Yes, it's me...all the one with cane pa or Pittsburgh in it are taken...couldn't think of anything just went with the nickname...my boy had a bar up here called hurricane alley but sold it...so we do have a nice cane representation in the steel city

Yes, it's me...all the one with cane pa or Pittsburgh in it are taken...couldn't think of anything just went with the nickname...my boy had a bar up here called hurricane alley but sold it...so we do have a nice cane representation in the steel city
Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cager quietly was a big time player in some big time games for us. Huge game against Wisconsin in the Orange Bowl despite getting mauled by their corners all game, big catch on the sideline in the Notre Dame beatdown, 2 TD’s against FSU in that comeback...more than I can say for a lot of guys we’ve had of late. Far as I’m concerned he’s cool.

Advertisement
He had 100 more yards and 2 less touchdown at GA compared to his last season at Miami.
Yes, but he only played in 8 games at Georgia due to injury. If he played in their other 6 games, he probably catches 50+ balls for over 800 yards.

Not going to hate on the kid. Wish him well.

Advertisement
Back